What if Obama forged his Birth Certificate?

Page 1 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 2:40 pm

I am very interested in world politics, I'm not an American, but the U.S. is an important player in the global political scene. so I wonder as what would happen if Obama actually doctored his birth certificate, and was not born in Hawaii but in Kenya?
What would happen with the laws which he signed, and all would be invalid? In most countries, the most important law is the Budget Act, the resolution usually once a year. So all budgets USA since 2009 would be invalid? If so it would be a a nice brothel :D , pardon the expression, in my country, Poland, so we define a nightmare mess and chaos.

I wonder does American ever considering abolishing natural born citizen, some countries have restriction for naturalized citizen, for top government position, like requiring them to be live in the country for certain time to be eligible to be elected official, but other did not like My country Poland to be president of Republic Of Poland, you only required to be Citizen of Poland, have 35 years old 100 thousands signature of adult Polish citizen, who is not fully or partially legally incapacitated for serve mental illness. the candidate of course also cannot be legally incapacitated or be criminally convicted, but sentence is automatically ex-purged after certain time, if someone don't commit any crime.

But I wonder why a naturalized U.S. citizen can not be president, it little unfair. In Europe there is no such stupid rules, once even an Austrian painter was Chancellor of Germany :D

sliqua-jcooter
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 2:46 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
But I wonder why a naturalized U.S. citizen can not be president, it little unfair.

Because the US was founded because of foreign-born puppet leaders, and the tyrrany of foreign oppression, the founders decided that ensuring that a president couldn't be foreign-born would prevent the re-emergence of a puppet government.

Probably not really necessary now - but the process of amending the Constitution is so difficult that there will probably never be enough political resolve to actually make it happen.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 8:55 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Would you, or anyone else ask this question of any other American President? Or any other world leader?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 8:58 pm

Then boo hoo, he has what 2 more years and then we get someone worse so it all works out in the end...yeah I kind of dread finding out who will be running in 2016. But yeah not sure it really serves much purpose having to have been born here....I'd think citizenship would be sufficient, but that's not how the constitution is written....can always be amended not sure it would be though as I don't know how many people see that as an important issue.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 10:34 pm

Quote:

Sheriff Joe will personally drive to DC, arrest him, haul him back to Arizona, and put him on his chain gang. :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 10:47 pm

Raptor wrote:
Quote:

Sheriff Joe will personally drive to DC, arrest him, haul him back to Arizona, and put him on his chain gang. :P

Someone needs to shakle Sheriff Joe to a chainhg gang, and see what happens.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 10:52 pm

/\ Knew you'd have to bite on that one. :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 11:08 pm

Raptor wrote:
/\ Knew you'd have to bite on that one. :P

I guess you know me too well. :lol:

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 11:10 pm

What if Obama is a trans dimensional reptoid shapeshifter 8O

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 11:25 pm

I think this is something that our grand-kids and great grand-kids might know for sure, just that right now - even if he had been ram-rodded through for political reasons - it would be seen as a threat to national stability and would serve to severely escalate brinksmanship between both of our wonderful and functional parties.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2014, 11:54 pm

Stannis wrote:

You mean he might NOT be? 8O 8O Of COURSE he's a transdimensional reptilian shapeshifter! They ALL ARE! :twisted: :twisted:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 1:11 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I think this is something that our grand-kids and great grand-kids might know for sure, just that right now - even if he had been ram-rodded through for political reasons - it would be seen as a threat to national stability and would serve to severely escalate brinksmanship between both of our wonderful and functional parties.

There's nothing to know for sure. The birth certificate thing is something dreamed up by racists who don't want to admit they're racists.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 2:28 am

Stannis wrote:

Then I sooo have job for him when he's done with his term....my garden has rodents he could exterminate. I hired Dick Cheney, but he kept shooting my neighbors on accident.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 3:09 am

pezar wrote:
Stannis wrote:

You mean he might NOT be? 8O 8O Of COURSE he's a transdimensional reptilian shapeshifter! They ALL ARE! :twisted: :twisted:

Of course not. Alpha Draconis has only sent a few of us to oversee the impending invasion of Earth. If we are going to replace the political leaders of Earth, at least we'll pick someone who gets to stay in office for more than 8 years.

And given our successful implementation of mass-scale (pun intended) mind control through social media - currently Twitter and Facebook - devised by Arch-Scale-Hypnotist SzizSszsTzssat (known to you humans as "Elvis") - we no longer need to actually infiltrate positions of political power. We have also simultaneously deployed Arch-Scale-Antagonist Justin Bieber (known to you humans as "Justin Bieber") to direct all human rage at him while our invasion fleet enters your solar system (even if the invasion fails, you can keep him).

Oh, and we actually don't use transdimensional travel any more, as we managed to reverse-engineer a Ludicrous Speed space drive from watching Spaceballs.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 5:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

There's nothing to know for sure. The birth certificate thing is something dreamed up by racists who don't want to admit they're racists.

IMO his immigration policies of bringing in tons of Hispanics is not helping poor, black people. Hispanics are given minority preferences and have displaced black people as the largest minority. This is a loss of power for black people. Hispanics are growing so fast that some black state Congressional seats are in jeopardy of being lost to Hispanic representatives.

This would seem precisely what anti-black racist would want ? The majority of Hispanics in America self-identify as "white" (53%) [source 1], and genetically Mexicans are on average 59-65% European [source 2].

The U.S. appears to be forming like Northern/Southern Europe. Northern is lighter skin Europeans (80-90% European), and Southern is darker skin Europeans (59-65% European).

So, by "racists" you may be referring to black people who want to challenge his citizenship, because of his policies ?

sources:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_a ... _Americans
In the 2010 Census, 53% Hispanics in the US self-identified as white.

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_people [see section 'Population genetics']
A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics found the Y chromosome ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be
predominately European (64.9%). A study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN) reported that mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 5:50 am

Stannis wrote:

Then why those ears? :D

Or...or.... mein Gott! The ears are a bluff!

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.