What if Obama forged his Birth Certificate?

Page 6 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

SoftwareEngineer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Apr 2014
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 578
Location: Tonopah, AZ, USA

28 May 2014, 9:29 pm

I'm convinced he was born in Hawaii. The trick would be, if he was born in the USA, but he was represented at birth as a foreign national, that would produce a bit of an ambiguity. I'm betting the secrecy is because his parents tried jockying the system and produced an ambiguity regarding his nationality at birth.



Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

28 May 2014, 10:00 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
/\ Why, certainly!
Just like anyone that didn't vote for Obama is a racist.
:roll:


Well, rather than stating something again and again that I had never said (that anyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist), why don't you explain in a cogent argument how I'm wrong?


While you may not have actually said (at least on WP that I'm aware of) that anyone who didn't vote for Obama did so purely out of racism, your insistence that the sole reason for the birther movement is strictly out of racism implies the former.


_________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,023
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

28 May 2014, 10:55 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
/\ Why, certainly!
Just like anyone that didn't vote for Obama is a racist.
:roll:


Well, rather than stating something again and again that I had never said (that anyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist), why don't you explain in a cogent argument how I'm wrong?


While you may not have actually said (at least on WP that I'm aware of) that anyone who didn't vote for Obama did so purely out of racism, your insistence that the sole reason for the birther movement is strictly out of racism implies the former.


No, not at all. Again, not everyone who voted against Obama is a racist, and neither are all those people birthers. But the fact is obvious, it's almost incredible to conceive how a birther could not be a racist.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Moonshine
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2015
Posts: 223

24 Jul 2015, 10:22 am

There is little data to obtain from to suggest otherwise. I think everyone deserves a chance to be a president including those who came from different backgrounds. I remember a documentary though which seemed to suggest long lost ancestors like third cousins and so on, from his grandfather's paternal background and an infidelity may have existed but if we trace back some things, even we may not like what we find.

So, I'm left to confide in the good of Obama's take on a Global Planet that needs rescuing.
(Obama talks to David Attenborough, our loveable naturalist Godfather who is now 89 years old and really living it up).

Well, if you beat the republicans this time, maybe we'll side again on this issue.


_________________
"My answer lies in the eighth wonder and not The Theory of Absolutely Everything"



"Women are made to be loved, not understood."



VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,585
Location: Illinois

24 Jul 2015, 10:27 am

I wouldn't go as far as saying all the "birthers" are racist. Some of them may only be cretinous right wing ideologues.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,620
Location: Stendec

24 Jul 2015, 10:31 am

VegetableMan wrote:
I wouldn't go as far as saying all the "birthers" are racist. Some of them may only be cretinous right wing ideologues.
Or paranoid xenophobic crusaders.



Moonshine
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2015
Posts: 223

24 Jul 2015, 12:48 pm

SoftwareEngineer wrote:
I'm convinced he was born in Hawaii. The trick would be, if he was born in the USA, but he was represented at birth as a foreign national, that would produce a bit of an ambiguity. I'm betting the secrecy is because his parents tried jockying the system and produced an ambiguity regarding his nationality at birth.



That first bit looks about set to be true and if you listen to the vid about what Obama is saying, as he actually grew up there. However that last bit, well if like you say, he was born a foreign national and had obtained a visa, then we are all guilty of something. Holding someone to ransom just because you don't like them leaves a dry taste in the mouth and tackling hate crime is something our system is proud of, and not just because we harbour lots of them.
There was something on the news about someone related to Obama, claiming to be his cousin, last name Obama, but Britain abolished slavery. As I say, I dislike any racist ideology and these things should abolished for good. :x


_________________
"My answer lies in the eighth wonder and not The Theory of Absolutely Everything"



"Women are made to be loved, not understood."



Last edited by Moonshine on 24 Jul 2015, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,712
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

24 Jul 2015, 12:51 pm

Stannis wrote:
What if Obama is a trans dimensional reptoid shapeshifter 8O


Well then, I guess we all face certain doom...unless he's a friendly reptoid shapeshifter.


_________________
Fascism is a disease.


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,119
Location: temperate zone

24 Jul 2015, 12:54 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Stannis wrote:
What if Obama is a trans dimensional reptoid shapeshifter 8O


Well then, I guess we all face certain doom...unless he's a friendly reptoid shapeshifter.


I am pretty certain that he is really a purple dinosaur who sings "I love you...you love me...".



AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,118
Location: Brigham City, Utah

24 Jul 2015, 12:56 pm

Check out:

http://www.obamasrealfather.com/

It argues that the truth has nothing to do with Kenya.


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,119
Location: temperate zone

24 Jul 2015, 1:02 pm

SoftwareEngineer wrote:
I'm convinced he was born in Hawaii. The trick would be, if he was born in the USA, but he was represented at birth as a foreign national, that would produce a bit of an ambiguity. I'm betting the secrecy is because his parents tried jockying the system and produced an ambiguity regarding his nationality at birth.


Doesn't matter. If he was born on American soil then he was born an American citizen. If a pregnant Japanese woman is shipwrecked on American soil, and while shipwrecked she gives birth to a child-that child is an American citizen by American law. Doesn't matter that both parents are Japanese, and that neither desires to emigrate to the U.S. and that both consider all three (parents and newborn) to be Japanese nationals. Not that the parents aren't free to take the kid back to Japan. But if the kid ran for US president forty seven years later he/she could rightly claim to have been born "an American citizen".



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,712
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

24 Jul 2015, 1:03 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Stannis wrote:
What if Obama is a trans dimensional reptoid shapeshifter 8O


Well then, I guess we all face certain doom...unless he's a friendly reptoid shapeshifter.


I am pretty certain that he is really a purple dinosaur who sings "I love you...you love me...".


Oh no his true form has been revealed, can dinosaurs legally run for or become president though? If this is his true identity we might have a problem, this whole time we've been tricked by a damned purple dinosaur, I wonder if he's been caught slipping up starting to sing that terrible song. :lol:


_________________
Fascism is a disease.


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,119
Location: temperate zone

24 Jul 2015, 7:19 pm

Well...as long as they are American born dinosaurs its okay!



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,023
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

24 Jul 2015, 9:51 pm

I think birthers have conveniently forgotten that Obama's mother was an American citizen, so that automatically makes him one.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2011
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,026

25 Jul 2015, 12:21 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I think birthers have conveniently forgotten that Obama's mother was an American citizen, so that automatically makes him one.


As i understand it, it does require some paperwork. I'm pretty sure my friend's canadian-born daughter is still canadian.

Ted Cruz only recently renounced his canadian citizenship.

I figure that where the theory falls apart is where the republican administration of the state of Hawaii was in cahoots with the junior democratic senator from Illinois in a plot to defraud the federal elections commission and in turn the entire united states if they got away with it.

I mean, really? Hawaii was backing up his story. Under a republican governor.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,023
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

25 Jul 2015, 2:20 am

blauSamstag wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I think birthers have conveniently forgotten that Obama's mother was an American citizen, so that automatically makes him one.


As i understand it, it does require some paperwork. I'm pretty sure my friend's canadian-born daughter is still canadian.

Ted Cruz only recently renounced his canadian citizenship.

I figure that where the theory falls apart is where the republican administration of the state of Hawaii was in cahoots with the junior democratic senator from Illinois in a plot to defraud the federal elections commission and in turn the entire united states if they got away with it.

I mean, really? Hawaii was backing up his story. Under a republican governor.


Sometimes conspiracy theories are just nuts. Sometimes there just isn't a shooter on the grassy knoll.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer