What if Obama forged his Birth Certificate?

Page 7 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,118
Location: Brigham City, Utah

25 Jul 2015, 8:43 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
...Sometimes there just isn't a shooter on the grassy knoll.

Despite the hundreds of eyewitnesses (including at least one law-enforcement officer) who were there and saw the gun smoke (which was also photographed) and heard the gunfire? How do you explain them all running en masse to the grassy knoll (for those younger Wrong Planetians, there was a time, not long ago, in American history when ordinary citizens would actually apprehend criminals under citizen's arrest if and when they saw criminality; today, I am certain that they would applaud the "awesome CG" of Kennedy's head exploding)?


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,090
Location: The 27th Path of Peh.

25 Jul 2015, 9:33 am

If people wanted him that badly they got him.

I'm really of the opinion that even if these things were true - even if there were conspiracies against the US and that certain groups were navigating us toward tyranny and breaking every rule in the book - so long as the average person cheers it on they get exactly what they deserve.

Ballooning deficits? We earned it. Two Bushes in one body pretending to be a suave European-style liberal? We earned it. Watching staunch liberals laud the biggest corporatist neo-lib I've seen in a long time? Priceless.


_________________
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling


VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,390
Location: Illinois

25 Jul 2015, 9:45 am

My biggest complaints with Obama are maintaining the surveillance state, drones, Fast-Track, and the TPP.


_________________
R.I.P. VegetableMan


AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,118
Location: Brigham City, Utah

25 Jul 2015, 11:27 am

VegetableMan wrote:
My biggest complaints with Obama are maintaining the surveillance state, drones, Fast-Track, and the TPP.

I believe that he did more than "maintain" it. He doubled down on it. You gotta feel sorry for anybody who chose to become the globalists' minion. By the way, that includes most of the U.S. presidents since the late 1800s.


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,225
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

25 Jul 2015, 1:32 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
...Sometimes there just isn't a shooter on the grassy knoll.

Despite the hundreds of eyewitnesses (including at least one law-enforcement officer) who were there and saw the gun smoke (which was also photographed) and heard the gunfire? How do you explain them all running en masse to the grassy knoll (for those younger Wrong Planetians, there was a time, not long ago, in American history when ordinary citizens would actually apprehend criminals under citizen's arrest if and when they saw criminality; today, I am certain that they would applaud the "awesome CG" of Kennedy's head exploding)?


You misunderstand what I wrote. I was not casting doubt on a conspiracy in JFK's death (as a matter of fact, I believe there probably was); rather, I'm saying that there isn't a conspiracy with everything, such as with Obama's birth certificate.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,118
Location: Brigham City, Utah

25 Jul 2015, 1:33 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
...Sometimes there just isn't a shooter on the grassy knoll.

Despite the hundreds of eyewitnesses (including at least one law-enforcement officer) who were there and saw the gun smoke (which was also photographed) and heard the gunfire? How do you explain them all running en masse to the grassy knoll (for those younger Wrong Planetians, there was a time, not long ago, in American history when ordinary citizens would actually apprehend criminals under citizen's arrest if and when they saw criminality; today, I am certain that they would applaud the "awesome CG" of Kennedy's head exploding)?

You misunderstand what I wrote. I was not casting doubt on a conspiracy in JFK's death (as a matter of fact, I believe there probably was); rather, I'm saying that there isn't a conspiracy with everything, such as with Obama's birth certificate.

Ah. My mistake.


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,225
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

25 Jul 2015, 1:49 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
...Sometimes there just isn't a shooter on the grassy knoll.

Despite the hundreds of eyewitnesses (including at least one law-enforcement officer) who were there and saw the gun smoke (which was also photographed) and heard the gunfire? How do you explain them all running en masse to the grassy knoll (for those younger Wrong Planetians, there was a time, not long ago, in American history when ordinary citizens would actually apprehend criminals under citizen's arrest if and when they saw criminality; today, I am certain that they would applaud the "awesome CG" of Kennedy's head exploding)?

You misunderstand what I wrote. I was not casting doubt on a conspiracy in JFK's death (as a matter of fact, I believe there probably was); rather, I'm saying that there isn't a conspiracy with everything, such as with Obama's birth certificate.

Ah. My mistake.


S'okay! 8)


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer