Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

SorriorDragneel
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jun 2014, 2:27 pm

Yep though not as much anymore. I beat Breath of Fire 3about 3-6 times. Xenosaga episode 1 about 3-5 times. Maybe more. and then Tales of Destiny 2(AKA Eternia) about 4-7 times.. And so on..Seems i mainly replay JRPGS LOL..Which is funny cause ya know low level of replay but i just love the worlds and stories sooo much.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2014, 6:08 pm

I loved Bioshock Infinite so much that I replayed it 3 times the past year, very rare for me to do that. I tried replaying the mass effect saga but christ, it's a bit too long... and there's not the reward of discovering how the story unfold anymore.

mrrhq
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jun 2014, 1:20 am

I replay my favorite puzzle games all the time, such as Tetris, Sudoku, Minesweeper and Solitare. I also end up replaying games every month that I love so much, 'specially retro games.
There's some games you just don't "replay", like MMO games and freaking Cookie Clicker. With those you either get sucked into it for long periods of time, or take a break from it forever eventually. It's the case with RuneScape. Although I might like to play it again, I sort of grew out of it. I still think it's for 14-year-olds.