Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 5:17 pm

Marine Le Pen; she's the next Hitler. :(

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 6:19 pm

I would like to nominate Tony Blair. Not only for the blood of the quarter of a million Iraqis that is on his hands, but also because of the role he played in abolishing free university education.

I am the best part of £20k in debt because of that bastard.

My deviant art profile

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 6:41 pm

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Hey, you forgot to put ME on that list! :x

What have you done to earn it? :wink:

I've been accused of hurting people's feelings, trolling, incivility, etc.. right here in PPR. To the ultra-sensitive, that's certainly much worse than mere genocide. :D

Even though our views on things sometimes conflict, I actually think you're a decent member of this forum, and you don't really strike me as being a troll. You're just a guy with your own opinions, and while people like to b***h and complain about other people's opinions, the fact remains that we're all equally entitled to our opinions, whether you're a liberal, or a conservative, or anything else entirely.

Why, thank you! :)
I have to admit, though, that 2-3 years ago I was a little naughtier but I had lots of other naughty people to compete with here.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 7:42 pm

How 'bout Andrew Jackson?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 8:13 pm

To me my stepdad and my ex fiance for obvious reasons!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

LupaLuna
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2014, 10:25 am

I noticed that nobody mention "Saddam Hussein"

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 6:05 am

LupaLuna wrote:
I noticed that nobody mention "Saddam Hussein"

And your inference from this lack of inclusion is?

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

sonofghandi
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 8:06 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
What about Jesus or Muhammad ? They caused so much suffering and death.

I wouldn't put either down as evil so much as those who came after and used their names as justification for evil. As far as I can tell, Jesus' message was basically, "let's all get along and help each other out."

Anyway, my additions to the list (in no particular order) for various actions which had far reaching negative effects:
Tomás de Torquemada
Augusto Pinochet
Joseph McCarthy
Heinrich Himmler
Andrew Wakefield
Robert A. Kehoe
Griselda Blanco
Leopold II of Belgium
Timur (responsible for the deaths of around 5% of the world's population at the time)
Henry Morgan
Francisco Franco
Henry the VIII
Delphine LaLaurie
Albert Hamilton Fish
Elizabeth Bathory
William Randolph Hearst

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 8:49 am

I have always hated the cretin that massacred the Blue Cayman iguanas at the breeding center.I hope they fall off a cliff.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 9:56 pm

On my short list of evil people, I'd say - -

Adolf Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Mao Zedong
Benito Mussolini
Reinhard Heydrich
Heinrich Himmler
Pol Pot
Caligula
Nero
Julius Caesar
Jack the Ripper (probably Nathan Kominsky aka David Cohen)
Osama Bin Laden
Ted Bundy
The Zodiac Killer

The pain and death inflicted by the people on my list ranges from the few to the countless, but I chose these particular individuals for the lasting mark they've made on history and human consciousness. There are unfortunately many more who can be added.

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 11:02 pm

khaoz wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I've been accused of hurting people's feelings, trolling, incivility, etc.. right here in PPR. To the ultra-sensitive, that's certainly much worse than mere genocide. :D

The problem is not that you hurt peoples feelings. The problem is that you do it intentionally. You enjoy causing emotional suffering. You think it is funny. And physical suffering has an ending point. Emotional suffering lasts a lifetime, and often leads to extreme physical suffering, of many people at a time. Emotional suffering is what culminates in what happened in this California shooting.

That is what people are overlooking, and will continue to overlook. The amount of suffering this kid was experiencing that led to this mass shooting. Noone cares about his suffering. He was just a sick woman hater to everyone.

He was suffering emotional and noone cares. Noone cared enough to even notice the emotional suffering that drives someone to this. And after it is done and the world is discussing the events, noone is saying anything about his emotional suffering. He was just sick to everyone.

I agree. Bullies certainly bear some of the blame for the actions of those they drive beyond breaking point. In extreme cases I would support bullies who drive their victims to suicide being tried for manslaughter.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 11:14 pm

Stannis wrote:
khaoz wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
Raptor wrote:

The problem is not that you hurt peoples feelings. The problem is that you do it intentionally. You enjoy causing emotional suffering. You think it is funny. And physical suffering has an ending point. Emotional suffering lasts a lifetime, and often leads to extreme physical suffering, of many people at a time. Emotional suffering is what culminates in what happened in this California shooting.

That is what people are overlooking, and will continue to overlook. The amount of suffering this kid was experiencing that led to this mass shooting. Noone cares about his suffering. He was just a sick woman hater to everyone.

He was suffering emotional and noone cares. Noone cared enough to even notice the emotional suffering that drives someone to this. And after it is done and the world is discussing the events, noone is saying anything about his emotional suffering. He was just sick to everyone.

I agree. Bullies certainly bear some of the blame for the actions of those they drive beyond breaking point. In extreme cases I would support bullies who drive their victims to suicide being tried for manslaughter.

Hey Kraichgauer, why Julius Caesar? As I understand it, he was one of the better emperors.

I listed Julius Caesar because his invasion of Gaul had culminated in the deaths and enslavement of a million people. Considering the small population sizes in the ancient world, that amounted to genocide.
And actually, Caesar wasn't an emperor, but rather, had the title of dictator. And as dictator, he had abolished the free government of the Roman Republic, and had established the one man rule which was continued by his successor Octavian aka Augustus, first emperor of Rome, and all those who followed him.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 11:24 pm

Incidentally, I just got a message from WP that this thread no longer exists. This isn't the first time I got sent such a message, then all future posts on said thread cease coming to me.