Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 7:57 pm

Because if anyone's going to make a thread about people who are utterly messed up, it's me. :twisted:

In all seriousness, though, I thought this would be an interesting topic of discussion. Who are, in your opinion, the most evil people in human history? I should note that this thread is not meant for discussing everyday jerks you come across. The guys that I'm listing are child molesters, rapists, serial killers, mass murderers and tyrants. Your candidates really have to had proven themselves worthy of being in your posts.

Adam Lanza
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
Anders Brevik
Ariel Castro
Ted Bundy
Jeffrey Dahmer
Pol Pot
Joseph Stalin
Adolf Hitler
Reinhard Heydrich
Josef Mengle
Rodney Alcala
The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs
Nicolae Ceausescu
The Kim dynasty
Westley Allan Dodd
Richard Allen Davis
Warren Jeffs
Osama Bin Laden
Slobodan Milosevic
Shiro Ishii and much of Imperial Japan's Unit 731

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 8:35 pm

Hey, you forgot to put ME on that list! :x

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 8:36 pm

Raptor wrote:

What have you done to earn it? :wink:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 8:38 pm

When you mention the Kim dynasty,are you talking about the Kardashians? :D

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 8:40 pm

Misslizard wrote:
When you mention the Kim dynasty,are you talking about the Kardashians? :D

No. Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong Il, and Kim Jong Un.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 8:47 pm

This evil b***h qualifies.
http://reignmaker1911.wordpress.com/201 ... -children/

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 8:50 pm

^Ah yes, Georgia Tann. Say what you will about the pitfalls of organized, clean adoptions, misslizard. At least the prospective adoptive parents have, y'know, background checks.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 8:57 pm

i would say modern day human-traffickers are the evilest incarnation humankind has yet to spawn.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 9:15 pm

Giftorcurse wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I've been accused of hurting people's feelings, trolling, incivility, etc.. right here in PPR. To the ultra-sensitive, that's certainly much worse than mere genocide. :D

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 10:03 pm

^and you mashed a wolf spider and bragged of it.For shame.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 10:07 pm

Raptor wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I've been accused of hurting people's feelings, trolling, incivility, etc.. right here in PPR. To the ultra-sensitive, that's certainly much worse than mere genocide. :D

The problem is not that you hurt peoples feelings. The problem is that you do it intentionally. You enjoy causing emotional suffering. You think it is funny. And physical suffering has an ending point. Emotional suffering lasts a lifetime, and often leads to extreme physical suffering, of many people at a time. Emotional suffering is what culminates in what happened in this California shooting.

That is what people are overlooking, and will continue to overlook. The amount of suffering this kid was experiencing that led to this mass shooting. Noone cares about his suffering. He was just a sick woman hater to everyone.

He was suffering emotional and noone cares. Noone cared enough to even notice the emotional suffering that drives someone to this. And after it is done and the world is discussing the events, noone is saying anything about his emotional suffering. He was just sick to everyone.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 10:21 pm

Lots of people go through extreme emotional suffering and they don't pull a gun and kill people.
At least he never went hungry a day in his life,I can understand someone growing up in a city like Detroit,parents on drugs,or in jail,people stealing anything you have,no work,no,no medical care,food,maybe homeless,no way out ,suffering and feeling a great anger and resentment to the "haves"..But this guy had the things people dream of,and I'm sure his doctors were the best money could buy,Some people are just full of anger and rage at the world,if they can't be happy,than they don't want anyone else to be happy.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 11:26 pm

Raptor wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
Raptor wrote:

/\ That was in jest for those unable or unwilling to figure it out. The smiley should have been the dead give-away but I guess not in all cases \/

khaoz wrote:
The problem is not that you hurt peoples feelings. The problem is that you do it intentionally. You enjoy causing emotional suffering. You think it is funny. And physical suffering has an ending point. Emotional suffering lasts a lifetime, and often leads to extreme physical suffering, of many people at a time. Emotional suffering is what culminates in what happened in this California shooting.
So where have you seen me intentionally inflict emotional suffering? Moreover, where and when have you seen me partake in any tomfoolery outside of PPR or at least News & Current Events (PPR Junior about half the time). If you'd taken just a moment to read the PPR terms of use you might have noticed wording to the effect that PPR is not like the other forums. Besides, your idea of trolling is someone being a conservative/republican. Want me to go back and find where you said that the GOP is the troll's party?

Quote:
That is what people are overlooking, and will continue to overlook. The amount of suffering this kid was experiencing that led to this mass shooting. Noone cares about his suffering. He was just a sick woman hater to everyone.

That sorry little douchebag in Santa Barbara was just that; a sorry little douchebag. What he needed in his younger years was for someone to man him up a little. I'm not kidding about that, either. If someone had and it stuck he would have been far less likely to have done what he did. Everyone's got emotional scars, even me. The difference is we just don't hop in our BMW's and go on shooting sprees.

Quote:
He was suffering emotional and noone cares. No one cared enough to even notice the emotional suffering that drives someone to this. And after it is done and the world is discussing the events, noone is saying anything about his emotional suffering. He was just sick to everyone.

So now you're just justifying what he did without actually saying it.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 12:26 am

Raptor wrote:
To the ultra-sensitive, that's certainly much worse than mere genocide. :D

Pfft, no genocide? Lightweight.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 12:32 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGXQZfWcchc[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 2:35 am

What about Jesus or Muhammad ? They caused so much suffering and death.

Even if there is a GOD, they could kept their mouths shut about it. They could offered a peaceful alternative to "I am the only one".