Told This By a Married Woman and a Question About It

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2014, 12:41 pm

GiantHockeyFan wrote:
I remember my very first date was set up by my father's coworker's wife who knew a single girl she thought I should get to know. I even met her at the coworkers house (she had a home business) for a "supervised" first date and a coffee shop for a second date. Apparently I later found out she was "scared" of me. Hate to see what happens if I tried to kiss or touch her :roll:

With such people you have to be more patient and let them get to know you slowly. Especially for us aspies we have to be more open and forthcoming with people, as we show almost no body language or emotion so its hard for them to figure us out and our intentions.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2014, 5:16 pm

starvingartist wrote:

that's kind of funny--i have a piercing in my nose (small silver rose-shaped pin in my left nostril) and it never would have occurred to me that some guys wouldn't consider dating me just because of that. :lol: it's good that you've loosened up on such things, though--there are lots of nice girls out there with some body modification, it's really not any sort of gauge of character. for me as an artist, it's a way for me to wear artistic expression on my physical form--i enjoy putting on makeup for the same reason, because it's like (literally) painting my face every day. not all people who go in for body modification are self-hating freaks or criminals. :wink:

I don't find tattoos and piercings attractive. I can't change that, though a few are ok, its the women who are like i have tons and plan on getting tons more, I want to cover my body in tattoos and piercings. no matter how nice and great they are. I can't see a relationship with someone I can't touch or kiss. same reason I pass on women who own bugs, spiders or reptiles. not saying they bad, just I can't be with them.