Do you remember Pegasus game console (NES clone)

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2014, 1:45 pm

I loved play Mario Bros when i was kid-)
I'm from Poland, i was born in 86. I remember when my friends parents bought him Pegasus game console, (Eastern European clone of NES) All kids form my neighborhood (including me) was jealous about it. I begged my parents to bought me it's too, My parents were initially reluctant, we never been especially rich, and it was only few years after the political transformation in Poland. in the end I got this for my 7 birthday :)

I was delighted, I said of course, my dad and mom that they are the best parents in the world.

During the holidays I played almost all the time, which pissed off my parents , Though from what I remember my mom liked the one of the games that was available at the start cartridge that came with the console. in this game it was a penguin all the way around the South Pole . But my parents did not like the game " Contra " because there was too much shooting in.

During the summer vacation i occupied a TV , basically the time I walked to my friend and I played on the console and the next day he came to me , and we played at my house .
Those were the good old 90's :-)

But my dad did not like Mario Bros., though not completely. He did not like the soundtrack , indeed even do not blame him , as he had to listen to a few hours a day :-)

One dad said that once you hear that stupid music, a blow to the Pegasus and throw out the window. And it ended up that my dad bought me for Christmas , or next birthday , I do not remember this precisely , a used TV at the market place. :D