Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

NeXus_Blueliner
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jun 2014, 4:17 pm

I'm sure at some point someone will claim oxygen causes it or Facebook or crayons, this will never stop but it is getting rather amusing now just to see what people will come up with next. I hate milk anyway, always have

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2014, 9:31 am

Forget vaccines and milk. Not only did I never have any vaccines due to allergies, but I also didn't have any milk products until I was about 12 or 13. I had multiple allergies as a child and there were a lot of things I didn't have or get to do because of them.

Find another boogeyman.

PETA just wants cows to be left alone so they will say anything.

They are idiots.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

spaceman0694
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jun 2014, 3:55 pm

"According to PETA's own official report, PETA put to death nearly every dog, cat, and other pet it took in for adoption in 2006.[63] Out of 3,061 companion animals PETA took in during that year, 2,981 were killed and only 12 were adopted, prompting the Center for Consumer Freedom to formally petition Virginia's Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, requesting official reclassification of PETA as a slaughterhouse. The average euthanasia rate for pet shelters in Virginia was 34.7% in 2006, as opposed to PETA's kill rate of 97.4% in Virginia in 2006. PETA has killed over 17,000 animals since 1998 at its headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia." ~Wikipedia

Peta are also the people who tried to rename fish "Sea Kittens." Don't believe it? Look it up. As a group, they are totally bonkers.

Milk doesn't cause Autism and PETA is just playing on people's irrational fear of autism in order to stop people from using dairy.

Electricbassguy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jun 2014, 6:06 pm

My mom loved to panic and blame milk for my autistic traits.

I eat meat.