How do I become this girl's friend when I don't....

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MonsterGuy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Jun 2014, 6:03 pm

Go to her school, or grade? In our culture (we're both from this culture) we can't be alone together, and if there's a 3rd party only on a get-together, its a date. I'm 6 years older than her, and when I'm older (23-24 namely) how can I become friends with her?

Dr_Cheeba
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Jun 2014, 6:50 pm

MonsterGuy wrote:
Go to her school, or grade? In our culture (we're both from this culture) we can't be alone together, and if there's a 3rd party only on a get-together, its a date. I'm 6 years older than her, and when I'm older (23-24 namely) how can I become friends with her?

What culture are you apart of if you don't mind me asking?

In this new age of Facebook, it makes these things A LITTLE easier. Does she know who you are at all?
You can try messaging her and asking to casually hang out or invite her and her friends to something you will be present at.

If you know of somewhere she likes to hang out or an event she will be attending, you can attend as well and attempt to talk to her casually. Comment on something mutual, in the moment or something you think you may share in interest.

MonsterGuy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Jun 2014, 7:07 pm

I'm Turkish.

Autinger
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jun 2014, 7:32 pm

MonsterGuy wrote:

Weren't you 15? Wanting to "date" a 9 year old? And asking advice for 8-9 years in the future?

rondynash
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jun 2014, 11:05 pm

They are social networking sites to make friends and to get in contact with them.