Man Beats An 11yo for Bullying his 9yo Autistic Son

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2014, 2:24 pm

TallyMan wrote:
Eccles_the_Mighty wrote:
... one kid picked on me and I nearly broke his arm, after that the bullying stopped.

At junior school (when I was aged around 9) another kid aged around 10 used to bully me and all the other kids, steal our sweets and pocket money. One day I'd had enough and I actually did break his arm! His arm was in a plaster cast for weeks and he never ever bullied me or anyone else again after that. I nearly killed another bully at the secondary school - that frightened me more than him... he lay unconscious on the ground for several minutes before finally regaining consciousness (much to my relief) - he never bullied me again after that. I lost count of how many fights I got into while at school. One guy pushed me down a flight of stairs another knocked me onto the road into the path of an oncoming car, several death threats. I was a magnet for bullies and name callers for some reason but it usually resulted in me getting angry and fighting them busting lips, giving them black eyes or flattened noses. Trouble was, the more fights I got into the more it seemed to attract other (older) kids to try their luck too. I was glad to get out of that school in the end and move on.

Geez, you'd think they would have learned.