Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2014, 6:36 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
slave wrote:
This video has additional details.
Note the response of the Irish police and the Clergy! :evil: Not ONE thing will happen as justice for this insanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-e8d9JWGUM

Sarah Mulligan states " it breaks my heart that I live in such a heartless evil country. I will not rear my unborn children here nor will I grow old here. Such a horrible oppressive, suppressive, depressing country......My country is an, "open asylum""

just one example of the pain of those who live with the consequences of these atrocities.

I know I'm setting myself up for attack here, but you have to wonder if things would have been better had the English never left.

Weren't the Brits the one who took all their food?

Quite a while before.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 2:43 pm

And here I thought the Baptists had the market cornered on forgetting that Jesus Himself was the out-of-wedlock child of a teenaged mother who,according tolaw,should have beenpublically executed for the crim eof adultery.

Every religion, and every society, has done it. The question isn't "When will THEY....??". It is " When will PEOPLE....???".

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 7:32 pm

And here I thought the Baptists had the market cornered on forgetting that Jesus Himself was the out-of-wedlock child of a teenaged mother who,according tolaw,should have beenpublically executed for the crim eof adultery.

Every religion, and every society, has done it. The question isn't "When will THEY....??". It is " When will PEOPLE....???".