Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

TrippyPhysics
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Jun 2014, 9:35 pm

my channel is TrippyPhysicsGaming on yourube i do hd gameplay videos. if you like them id love feedback or to hear what viewetrs want to watch, once my channel gets more feedback ill start doing giveaways, cheers!

serenaserenaserena
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2014, 10:30 pm

okay

~~~
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
~~~

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 12:26 am

Good luck with that one. Getting a channel noticed on Youtube is a mysterious process that I've never understood.

I put up videos on my own, which has... quite a number of vids on it at this point, but it's very rare that any of them get more than 30 views, with the bizarre exception of a couple that went over 10,000, and one that is at 180,000, that one not really making sense at all. I'd love to know how/why people keep finding the accursed thing, I never should have put it up.

And getting actual subscribers is very rare.

Lately I've been losing interest and only posting something rarely, and it's usually just a replay of some shmup run that I did.

No clue at all how the big guys do it, really.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 12:41 pm

Misery wrote:
Good luck with that one. Getting a channel noticed on Youtube is a mysterious process that I've never understood.

I put up videos on my own, which has... quite a number of vids on it at this point, but it's very rare that any of them get more than 30 views, with the bizarre exception of a couple that went over 10,000, and one that is at 180,000, that one not really making sense at all. I'd love to know how/why people keep finding the accursed thing, I never should have put it up.

And getting actual subscribers is very rare.

Lately I've been losing interest and only posting something rarely, and it's usually just a replay of some shmup run that I did.

No clue at all how the big guys do it, really.

exactly this lol