Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

AmyGravino
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Feb 2007, 10:31 pm

Hello, people!

The public radio station here in Seattle, KUOW 94.9, has a segment called "The Conversation", which airs Mondays through Fridays from 1:00 to 2:00pm. This past Thursday, the topic was autism. I knew two of the three guests that they had on the air (one used to be my job coach out here, and the other is a woman who works at the autism center at the University of Washington). The third guest was a woman from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control). Anyway, it was a very interesting discussion, and there were several call-ins from people on the spectrum, including--guess who?--me! Yep, that's right, I got to be on the radio! :D Anyway, if you'd like to listen to the show yourself, just click on this link here:
http://www.kuow.org/programs/theconversation.asp?Archive=02-22 and select either RealAudio or MP3 to listen to it on your computer (my bit comes on at about the 21-minute mark). Enjoy! :)

oatwillie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Feb 2007, 11:22 pm

very cool. thanks!

Sacred Cows make the tastiest hambuger.

visualize whirled peas

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2007, 10:30 am

Thaks for interesting article.