Page 12 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2021, 12:32 pm

Barneyisme wrote:
Barney here... real name graham, no one will reply but whatever...

nice...do it anyway...thats awesome (:

about an alien corpse
im the one who brought
the truth to the light

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2021, 12:50 pm

Hello. I just read this post, which was started in 2014.

I don't know if anyone has considered setting up an online spreadsheet kind of thing that can include columns to accommodate everyone's preference.
Potentially, you could also include some information with regards to things that people like.

It may be possible to use google sheets or the free version of online excel, or perhaps access.
mySQL?

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2021, 5:52 pm

Years later this is going to be awkward, but whatever.

I'm a dude, that part was always certain. I always liked making and building things, crafts when I was younger, woodworking, metalworking, 3D printing, especially building electronic circuits. For the past few years my retrocomputing hobby has been a major thing for me. I like tinkering with things, electronics, and even cars. So I grew up to be an engineer. Went to college and did things there. Now have a job, a car, and a house. The general lack of people in my life is probably my biggest shortcoming.

<-- My age is whatever that says. Time's movin'.

I live in central Virginia, at the time of writing anyway.

Generally speaking I'm pretty useless at talking, even though there are some intellectual gears turning in my head. If you want to spend time with me think of something to do. I'm not outdoorsy but I do appreciate hiking, or going on walks in general, just not alone. I'm a mature adult, so doing adult things isn't off the table either.

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Mar 2021, 4:15 pm

I am male, raised Jewish. I am not religious. I want to be friends with a girl raised Muslim and not religious. Combine our two cultures together.

Gentleman Argentum
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2021, 12:29 pm

Might be worthwhile to throw this out there in case there are many Aspy women reading this. I have no idea.

I am a 51 y/o man, Caucasian, 6', 177#, physically fit, independent, work full-time, own my own house.

Looking for a Caucasian female that has intellectual interests and hobbies, that keeps active and likes going hiking or bicycle riding, for a long-term relationship. I do not cheat or date around, I am really monogamous! Once I find someone, if things work out I just want to stay with them! I am also gentle and kind, really!

I've been living alone since my divorce in August-2020, have long since moved on, and am dating again. Ex is totally out of the picture. No kids, no roommates either.

I AM HOME ALONE... :lol:

pianoplayerjames
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Mar 2021, 1:41 am

28 year old male, enjoys cooking and sharing conversation about anything. Can be a giggly mess sometimes. I enjoy listening to all types of music, drinking wine. Looking for someone similar :)