Office 365 for student: problem with activating

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2014, 1:46 am

i have problem with activating it, i make isic card to activate that bloody thing :evil:

But when i I tried to provide mi ISIC card nuber it doesn't work, so i i decided to send scan of my student id card issued by mi university to Microsoft, how long it can takee

mrrhq
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jun 2014, 9:24 pm

Do your classes say they require you to use MS office specifically or do you need an office application?
You can use OpenOffice or LibreOffice, both of which are great and can export and import doc and docx.
In case of emergency, you can always use school lab computers, or you can torrent it off kickass.to Website.
I mean you already bought the thing, right?
I'm sure the best thing to do, however, is to contact your school's support desk.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 3:36 pm

But as someone buys it legally you gets a 60 minutes telephone calls in skype. I could just more frequently call my friend, we know each other since childhood but he moved to Great Britain looking better jobs.

And, you get 20 GB of additional on Ondrive. Besides I still get funding from the EU and the Polish budget. I have a certificate of disability (moderate disability), so that I refunded the cost of education. Such as monthly ticket for public transport, access to the Internet, computer software, etc. :D

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 1:08 pm

I was able to finally activate the damn Office 365 for students, also got 60 minutes per month in skype to 40 countries, I wanted to call the UK, my buddy moved there.

But when I tried to choose his English number, it turned out that "I do not have sufficient funds in your account," I thought that maybe it is because my friend has a cell phone, maybe those 60 minutes on Skype from Microsoft applies only landlines.