Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 1:44 am

I saw this on the Guardian website and pretty far down on the front page. Are we just taking this for granted now, I don't think it's in our media yet?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... rveillance

This is what I mean about all these people trying to tell us we're the goofballs and we should act more like "NTs." WTHeck!

I'm not claiming this is an NT problem, just that mainstream society is really screwed up and I have no desire to emulate mainstream (I don't believe in NTs so I can't emulate them).

Anyway, I have this sickening feeling that even if we were to revolt Black Water would make a coup and that would be the end of America as we know it. Not that we will revolt, we're ninnies.

Also, they were pretty smart to convince us that we needed to have these devices with us at all times and we can't even walk down the street without using them. So much for having to force the tracking devices on us. Well I constantly lose my cell phone, and don't use it much.

I don't get how these people don't understand that Big Brother sucks even for the people who get to be in power because in a society like that every one is in danger, especially the guys at top! Why can't we all just live free!! ! When you think of how often this is being done, it's not just a govt thing, it's a lot of individuals, A LOT of them agreeing to participate.

chris5000
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 9:37 am

the government spys on you all the time
I got interviewed by the FBI over forum post

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 11:00 am

I don't know about some police officer "standing in front of apartment windows and doors collecting data" If this is going on during daylight hours I don't see how it can be kept hidden. Myself, I am always up, scurrying about outside at night and I have never seen anything like this anywhere. Perhaps they are using some other method to collect data. More reason to limit cell phone usage. Happily, my loner status may immunize me from scrutiny since I don't associate with anyone other than in WP and a few online forums and social networking sites, mostly used for information but not direct communication with people

Krakken
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jun 2014, 2:32 pm

chris5000 wrote:

Details?

leniorose
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jun 2014, 3:30 pm

chris5000 wrote:

My desire to work for the FBI is waning...

KB8CWB
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 11:38 pm

wozeree wrote:
I saw this on the Guardian website and pretty far down on the front page. Are we just taking this for granted now, I don't think it's in our media yet?

Stingray has been around for several years. It's not exactly a secret anymore, just its use more widespread.

wozeree wrote:
This is what I mean about all these people trying to tell us we're the goofballs and we should act more like "NTs." WTHeck!

I'm not claiming this is an NT problem, just that mainstream society is really screwed up and I have no desire to emulate mainstream (I don't believe in NTs so I can't emulate them).

Not an NT problem specifically, but if you want to know who is behind it. Follow the money!

wozeree wrote:
Anyway, I have this sickening feeling that even if we were to revolt Black Water would make a coup and that would be the end of America as we know it. Not that we will revolt, we're ninnies.

The America as we know it ended quite some time ago. They are just getting rather bold about it now. All these cop and reality shows have helped to brainwash the masses into thinking this is perfectly normal. Just try and bring your rights up to a policeman, or a judge and see how far it gets you!! :evil:

wozeree wrote:
Also, they were pretty smart to convince us that we needed to have these devices with us at all times and we can't even walk down the street without using them. So much for having to force the tracking devices on us. Well I constantly lose my cell phone, and don't use it much.

No worries citizen, we have implants and soon the cell phones won't be necessary.

wozeree wrote:
I don't get how these people don't understand that Big Brother sucks even for the people who get to be in power because in a society like that every one is in danger, especially the guys at top! Why can't we all just live free!! ! When you think of how often this is being done, it's not just a govt thing, it's a lot of individuals, A LOT of them agreeing to participate.
[i]

Be careful, all of these forums have bots. Some you can see and some you can't. Most are for search engines like google so citizens can search and find your naughty posts. Others are supplied courtesy of the NSA to make sure the citizens of this fascist state can be watched....

For all others visiting this thread:

/sarc

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 12:15 am

I actually thought about that before I posted!

Why does that guy in your avatar look so scary? Was he a bad guy? I've never seen Dr. Who.

KB8CWB
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 12:22 am

wozeree wrote:
I actually thought about that before I posted!

Why does that guy in your avatar look so scary? Was he a bad guy? I've never seen Dr. Who.

He was the good Doctor's arch enemy. Does he creep you out? :lol: