Page 6 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Eloquaint
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jun 2015, 5:53 pm

SockySockington wrote:
The problems I have (popcorn in cleavage, uncomfortable run-jiggling and so on) would be much worse if I had a larger chest.

That made me laugh. Popcorn in cleavage is such an issue for me. So is fighting off the dogs so they don't "help" by digging it out for me.

My breasts are already big enough that I have no luck buying dresses, and have to have suit jackets altered so that they fit my waist. It's expensive. I would love to drop a cup size.

nomoretears
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2015, 9:15 am

Eloquaint wrote:
SockySockington wrote:
The problems I have (popcorn in cleavage, uncomfortable run-jiggling and so on) would be much worse if I had a larger chest.

That made me laugh. Popcorn in cleavage is such an issue for me. So is fighting off the dogs so they don't "help" by digging it out for me.

My breasts are already big enough that I have no luck buying dresses, and have to have suit jackets altered so that they fit my waist. It's expensive. I would love to drop a cup size.

Hmm maybe a company like Pepperberry would help. I think they make dresses for large busts. The downside is it's probably pricier.

youareallfigmentsofmyimagination
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jul 2015, 5:53 pm

i have an A cup and i love it, i never wear a bra and i get along fine. my mother was a C and constantly complained about backaches

Laurelynn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jul 2015, 6:00 pm

Not particularly sure. I used to want larger ones a couple of years ago, but that was just because that's what I thought people found attractive.
Now I'm happy with small boobs. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable having boobs at all.