Page 5 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2015, 1:56 pm

MindBlind wrote:
I don't get why women want larger breasts. I can't think of a single benefit to having larger boobs. I have large boobs and I feel very self conscious about them. They feel uncomfortable and they just weigh me down.

But a lot of females hate having smaller breasts and I have to ask, why? What do you need big boobs for? Aside from societal pressure, why do you think you'll feel better about yourself if they were bigger? If you think it would give you more approval from males/females, why does it matter? Why do you think you need that validation?

I hate how my breasts feel, how much they weigh, how they look, how they make it harder for me to participate in sports (which is something I used to love as a child). I hate how they made me feel growing up and how people thought I was an adult when I was 13. I can't comprehend how anyone would willingly subject themselves to this. Its not that they make me feel dysphoric, but sometimes I think I should just get a double mastectomy before they try to kill me anyway, haha.

Sorry, I'm not trying to undermine peoples body image problems - I just don't understand it.

I've always wanted a killer rack but only had one briefly while nursing. I've never had cleavage where my boobs meet in the middle without using duct tape. I don't have to have DD's, tits like Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife Beth aren't neccessary for me, although I do think she's beautiful in a Dolly Pardon kind of way and I could so pull that off if I had the body and the money for the clothes, nails, hair, eyelashes, bleach, etc. I'd be satisfied with a nice set of high, firm, C's. I had small C's before I nursed my first baby and then they were gone. Small B's now. They would come back to say hey everytime I had a nursing baby, but they disappeared as soon as the baby was weaned. I want bigger boobs because I think they look good. I think a nice rack on a girl makes her look hotter. Some do look good with small boobs, if their body is a certain type and they have a gamine type look, but I can't pull that off.

I think it comes down to the fact that most people want what they don't have when it comes to looks. I have little tits and I want big ones. My younger daughter has big ole ones, D's and she wants boobs like mine. My older daughter has C's and is satisfied. I think everybody with C's is satisfied though.

Hair is the same way. My girls have curly hair that I would kill for. It's beautiful. They spend hours straightening it. I have straight as a board hair that needs half a can of hairspray, an hour of hot rollers and enough teasing to make me have similar hair texture to Beth, Dog the Bounty Hunter's Wife, and I would love to have their hair that curls with a brush.

My daughter with peachy skin wishes for olive, and my daughter with olive skin wants peachy. The peachy one with the C cup has green eyes and blonde hair so she's satisfied with those, but my daughter with the big boobs and the beautiful dark "Spanish bedroom eyes" (we are Italian not Spanish but it's called that. Close enough) wants the green eyes. She also hates her dark hair and dyes it every shade of the rainbow, and sometimes black black, darker than her actual color. She said dark brown hair and eyes is boring. It's beautiful! I'd kill for that! I have her hair color but not her eyes.

Just like everything in life, the hooters are always greener on the other chest.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2015, 2:02 pm

I don't. I like them as they are at 34D, any surgery I undergo will be for health purposes.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2015, 2:12 pm

I don't either. I'd rather just not have any in the first place. But, oh, well. 'Tis life.

nomoretears
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Jun 2015, 5:47 pm

I want huge boobs! I'm getting surgery as soon as I get the money and book an appt.

I'd take being too big over too small any day. I understand we have different perspectives. I'm coming from a perspective of having nothing. Right now I'm a c, but I was an A. I work out a lot, so it's like my boobies ate my muscles.

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 5:57 am

I wish my body was smaller overall. I'd like smaller boobs but my tummy would also have to shrink so I stay in proportion.

Eloquaint
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jun 2015, 5:53 pm

SockySockington wrote:
The problems I have (popcorn in cleavage, uncomfortable run-jiggling and so on) would be much worse if I had a larger chest.

That made me laugh. Popcorn in cleavage is such an issue for me. So is fighting off the dogs so they don't "help" by digging it out for me.

My breasts are already big enough that I have no luck buying dresses, and have to have suit jackets altered so that they fit my waist. It's expensive. I would love to drop a cup size.

nomoretears
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2015, 9:15 am

Eloquaint wrote:
SockySockington wrote:
The problems I have (popcorn in cleavage, uncomfortable run-jiggling and so on) would be much worse if I had a larger chest.

That made me laugh. Popcorn in cleavage is such an issue for me. So is fighting off the dogs so they don't "help" by digging it out for me.

My breasts are already big enough that I have no luck buying dresses, and have to have suit jackets altered so that they fit my waist. It's expensive. I would love to drop a cup size.

Hmm maybe a company like Pepperberry would help. I think they make dresses for large busts. The downside is it's probably pricier.

youareallfigmentsofmyimagination
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jul 2015, 5:53 pm

i have an A cup and i love it, i never wear a bra and i get along fine. my mother was a C and constantly complained about backaches

Laurelynn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jul 2015, 6:00 pm

Not particularly sure. I used to want larger ones a couple of years ago, but that was just because that's what I thought people found attractive.
Now I'm happy with small boobs. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable having boobs at all.