Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 9:18 pm

why so much sexism toward conservative women?
I like women who holds value,are pro family,pro life.
Yet,liberals,feminist,others ''hate''them.
Conservative,moral women have treated me with respect.
Yet,people have problem with them.Even,family
members hate when I talk about conservative women.
How conservative values are best for society.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 9:35 pm

It's okay to be a bigot if the target is conservative; e.g. black conservatives:

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 9:36 pm

Why would you think anyone hates them? And who are these elusive conservative women anyway?

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 9:40 pm

You should be more careful how you apply the term "hate." You are far to liberal with the use of that term. Why is it that you think anyone who disagrees with you has hate in their heart. Conservatives are more vitriolic in the expression of their views than Liberals but I don't accuse Conservatives of hating just because they disagree. Check your mirror the next time you decide to hurl that term around.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 9:46 pm

khaoz wrote:
You should be more careful how you apply the term "hate." You are far to liberal with the use of that term. Why is it that you think anyone who disagrees with you has hate in their heart. Conservatives are more vitriolic in the expression of their views than Liberals but I don't accuse Conservatives of hating just because they disagree. Check your mirror the next time you decide to hurl that term around.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp6109291.html#6109291

khaoz wrote:
Maybe Liberals live in urban settings because we are more community minded and care about each other than Conservatives who only care about themselves

How do you type with a straight face? That's just your most recent turd that I recalled stumbling over, hating on conservatives is kinda what you do.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 9:57 pm

Dox47 wrote:
khaoz wrote:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp6109291.html#6109291

khaoz wrote:
Maybe Liberals live in urban settings because we are more community minded and care about each other than Conservatives who only care about themselves

How do you type with a straight face? That's just your most recent turd that I recalled stumbling over, hating on conservatives is kinda what you do.

That you see this as "hatred" is only a reflection of your own mind. It has nothing to do with my intent. Conservatives are masters at misinterpreting the words and intentions of those they disagree with. I don't have hatred for anyone or anything. The choice of words you see me use is only a demonstration of the reality that sometimes when you want someone to get the point you have to talk to them in their own language. It makes me sick to my stomach to have to use some of the rhetoric necessary to make my point with Conservatives. Pay attention to the tonality and word choices of people like Limbaugh, Breitbart etc then I pity you. I don't need to hear your response or that of your associates. The record is clear. Now I guess I have to wait for someone to accuse me of "flame baiting" again because I refuse to play your little games. Disengaging now. Rant on.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 10:07 pm

Bill Maher is obsessed with Sarah Palin he can call her a c-nt and can make fun of her children whom she responsibly takes care of and the liberals remain silent but if Rush Limbaugh speaks about Sandra Fluke and her irresponsibility the liberals go crazy like an ant pile that's been kicked. Talk about crazy double standards! :roll: They don't like conservative women because they take more responsibility, liberals absolutely hate responsibility. It goes against liberals way of thinking.

Last edited by AntDog on 17 Jun 2014, 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 10:10 pm

khaoz wrote:
That you see this as "hatred" is only a reflection of your own mind. It has nothing to do with my intent. Conservatives are masters at misinterpreting the words and intentions of those they disagree with. I don't have hatred for anyone or anything. The choice of words you see me use is only a demonstration of the reality that sometimes when you want someone to get the point you have to talk to them in their own language. It makes me sick to my stomach to have to use some of the rhetoric necessary to make my point with Conservatives. Pay attention to the tonality and word choices of people like Limbaugh, Breitbart etc then I pity you. I don't need to hear your response or that of your associates. The record is clear. Now I guess I have to wait for someone to accuse me of "flame baiting" again because I refuse to play your little games. Disengaging now. Rant on.

You don't hate conservatives, but you think their minds work in a different way than everyone elses, requiring some strange communication "strategy", and you post numerous threads attacking them both directly and obliquely, and make odd accusations towards anyone who calls you on it... Basically, you're showing one thing and telling another, and when it comes to finding the truth, I'll go with show every time.

Sherlock03
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 10:18 pm

Well, all the woman I am friends with are far left liberal and they refer to themselves as liberated. I asked one of them what this means and she said, " Liberated means woman who have overthrown male dominance and empowered themselves." She went on to say that woman who do not push for dominance are risking the future of woman's rights in public perception. Of course I said why not simply be a humanist who strives for equality, but apparently she thought that there must be a period of dominance before equality. Of course that is just one woman's opinion.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 10:26 pm

Is this one of those threads where we're supposed to validate your opinions or something? You keep saying you're conservative, but I get an insanely strong impression that you're like that MonsterGuy dude in that you'll throw all of those ideals out the window without a second thought if it gets you something you want right now (probably involving a woman).

Sherlock03
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 10:35 pm

Woman tend to be more accurate when shooting then men. Maybe the idea of a conservative woman with a gun is pure terror for some people.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 11:02 pm

TheGoggles wrote:
Is this one of those threads where we're supposed to validate your opinions or something? You keep saying you're conservative, but I get an insanely strong impression that you're like that MonsterGuy dude in that you'll throw all of those ideals out the window without a second thought if it gets you something you want right now (probably involving a woman).

Im a moderate conservative.I don't understand what you are saying.
Monsterguy is that 15 year old.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 11:10 pm

Sherlock03 wrote:
Woman tend to be more accurate when shooting then men.

I would say that it's more that they're easier to teach than that they're just naturally better shots; I put it down to not thinking they should just somehow *know* how to shoot, or worse, thinking that playing FPS games means they know what they're doing. There are of course exceptions both ways as well.

SoftwareEngineer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 11:36 pm

I've found conservative women to be more anchored in principles and standards, so easier to deal with. Liberals tend to be relativistic, so everything is on an issue-by-issue basis.

Sherlock03
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 12:07 am

Dox47 wrote:
Sherlock03 wrote:

I would say that it's more that they're easier to teach than that they're just naturally better shots

Their anatomy and physiology have marked benefits,Woman tend to be smaller which is conducive to greater stability in the offhand position. Woman also have less muscle mass which allows for greater skeletal support in the offhand, and prone position. I would speculate that their body statics might be slightly better also since their breasts move the balance point slightly forward, which would minimize muscle tension.

SoftwareEngineer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 12:49 am

Sherlock03 wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Sherlock03 wrote:

I would say that it's more that they're easier to teach than that they're just naturally better shots

Their anatomy and physiology have marked benefits,Woman tend to be smaller which is conducive to greater stability in the offhand position. Woman also have less muscle mass which allows for greater skeletal support in the offhand, and prone position. I would speculate that their body statics might be slightly better also since their breasts move the balance point slightly forward, which would minimize muscle tension.

Breast jiggle might affect recovery time, after a shot. That being the case, Dolly Parton should probably keep an AK-47 off of auto. However, she might be okay with an M-16. Since women will now be in combat positions, the military may need to introduce jiggle dampening bras.