Page 273 of 291 [ 4650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276 ... 291  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 7:53 pm

You still remember information about games you haven't played since you were a very small child, but often can't recall how to tie your own shoes. :oops:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2021, 10:15 am

The only time you have females to talking to you and touching you is when you are in the hospital and are too sick to enjoy it.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2021, 5:27 pm

The biggest lie you ever tell is "I'm fine". :(

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2021, 5:30 pm

You have to wear *two* masks whenever you go out. One to keep you from getting sick, and the other to make it you like you're an actual part of society, which you're lucky if it doesn't make you sick.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2021, 5:30 pm

You write random fictional school timetables and uniform and homework entries just for fun.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 7:19 am

When folks expect you to be delighted when they inform you that "you're not even HALF as ret*d as they all say you are!" :D

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 7:24 am

naturalplastic wrote:
When folks expect you to be delighted when they inform you that "you're not even HALF as ret*d as they all say you are!" :D

NT empathy at its finest! :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 7:38 am

When you just HAVE to complete your step goal----even if the boss notices you walking around the library, and tells you that it gives him the jitters (even though he's over six feet tall).

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2021, 8:41 am

You might be an Aspie if...

... the constant whirring of concerns, thoughts, and worries in your mind ceases only when you stim or focus on your special interest.

... when you treat others the way they treat you, they get very, very upset, and you cannot understand why.

... you and your partner agree on a "safe word" before attending a social event.

... you are bothered when a kilogram is used as a unit of weight when you know that it is a unit of mass.

... you are more annoyed by the mismatched light bulbs in your dentist's ceiling fixture than you are about the work she is doing on your teeth.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 4:11 pm

…you are more likely to stay indoors when the weather is particularly nice because that’s when other people are most likely to be out.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 6:23 pm

You cannot ignore the banging noises from the upstairs neighbours, no matter how hard you try

You don't want your cousin to have a baby, for reasons you don't even understand yourself (and people judge you for it and call you childish)

Being called childish is a huge insult to you

You are memorized by brightly-coloured plastic toys

You are addicted to Wrong Planet

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2022, 5:10 am

. . . You appreciate mismatched light bulbs as an indication of a better quality spectrum.

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 2:19 am

When your fiancée shows you something and then after a couple of minutes says, “I showed it to you so you’d laugh not analyze it.”

Three Point Two
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Mar 2022, 8:26 pm

When you leave work for the day and your coworker says, 'See you tomorrow', and you answer, 'Yeah, probably'

I've actually unthinkingly said this a couple of times. :roll:

Polynechramorph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 May 2022, 1:14 pm

...your friends constantly place bets on if you'll also know this fact.

...when you have to put the toilet paper roll around the "right" way even at a strangers house.

...when you consider noodles with butter a complete meal.

...when you spend so much time planning a simple journey that by the time you're ready, it's too late.

...when you start to reorganize the shelves at the supermarket, even though you don't work there.

Polynechramorph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 May 2022, 1:15 pm

...when you fail at making tea because your favourite mug is still in the dishwasher.

...When you recognise dogs and are always puzzled about who is at the other end of the leash.

...when you are the only person in your household who can "properly" load the dishwasher.