Page 271 of 291 [ 4650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274 ... 291  Next

vanillabean
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Sep 2017, 2:28 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
...your family always gets annoyed when going hiking with you because you're constantly stopping to look at insects, fungi, tracks, interesting plants, etc. (But isn't that supposed to be part of going on a nature walk? What's the point of going out to enjoy nature if you can't stop to look at it?)

Seriously!! !! !! ! Nature walks are so great yet they're ruined for me lately because I'm constantly beating myself up for being annoying. I wish I could go out alone.

PaperMajora
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Sep 2017, 8:56 am

You can remember almost the exact order you got/bought every video game you own and arrange them as such.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 7:00 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
...fire alarms always startle you so badly that you're shaking for at least half an hour afterward.

Also half an hour beforehand if they are announced! 8O

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

ElGato127
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Sep 2017, 8:14 pm

. . . if you wear nearly identical outfits to school so many days in a row that a classmate goes to the Halloween party as YOU.

(that actually happened to me once)

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 8:18 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
...fire alarms always startle you so badly that you're shaking for at least half an hour afterward.

Also half an hour beforehand if they are announced! 8O

Ah, yes, I was just thinking of college, where usually it was students pulling the fire alarm because they could/ they were bored. One time someone did it at 4 in the morning in December the week before finals. :evil:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

AspieSingleDad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 8:48 pm

....if you collate, quantify, and analyze your dates based on their political views.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 7:34 am

When you can remember what your friends are months ago. Although I mainly do that to the one with an eating disorder.

vanillabean
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Sep 2017, 7:26 am

ElGato127 wrote:
. . . if you wear nearly identical outfits to school so many days in a row that a classmate goes to the Halloween party as YOU.

lmaoooo!! I love it

PaperMajora
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Sep 2017, 8:02 am

You like playing with coat hangers.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 8:39 am

You don't like sleeping with your bedroom door open even though you don't have to worry about privacy because you live alone, or you leave it open so your cats can go in and out as they please.

You treat your cats or animals in general with more kindness and understanding than human beings.

You easily recognize the facial expressions and body language of your pets but not humans. (seriously though, there are maybe about a million different articles on the subject on Google or Pintrest)

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 12:15 am

Your mom is telling your dad (who was at work all day) about all the fancy "bells and whistles" on the loaner car she got while her car was being repaired, and you say "Oh, yeah, I loved it too - it had satellite radio that had a station that played something by Tool!"

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 12:54 am

vanillabean wrote:
ElGato127 wrote:

lmaoooo!! I love it

Yeah. No need for the battery of diagnostic tests there. That's person is officially ASD.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 4:31 pm

vanillabean wrote:
ElGato127 wrote:

lmaoooo!! I love it

I had an appliance service job that provided plain green uniforms, so my housemates never saw me in anything else. For Halloween, I borrowed jeans and a plaid shirt, added a vest and hat, and they didn't recognize me.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 5:09 pm

Someone says to you, "It's a beautiful day", and you answer with "Thanks."

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 5:30 pm

... :) ! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

"TheAP"]Someone says to you, "It's a beautiful day", and you answer with "Thanks."[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Glflegolas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Oct 2017, 6:51 pm

You're actually on this forum posting in this thread.

Myers-Briggs personality: The Commander
Asperger's Quiz: 79/111, both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits present. AQ score: 23 Raads-r score: here