Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 2:51 pm

The mastermind of the Benghazi attack is in US custody, and is being interrogated even as I write this.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 3:28 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
The mastermind of the Benghazi attack is in US custody, and is being interrogated even as I write this.

Well, "alleged" mastermind. And this is not going to stop right wing extremists from their bellyaching. Breitbart will fabricate a story about Hillary and this "mastermind" having had a steamy, forbidden love affair, and Fox News, Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul will start quoting it as fact and ask for another inquest. They will probably even fabricate some fake texts and emails. We are not dealing with sane, rational people here. Probably they will contrive a familial relationship between this terrorist and Obama.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 3:56 pm

khaoz wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Well, "alleged" mastermind. And this is not going to stop right wing extremists from their bellyaching. Breitbart will fabricate a story about Hillary and this "mastermind" having had a steamy, forbidden love affair, and Fox News, Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul will start quoting it as fact and ask for another inquest. They will probably even fabricate some fake texts and emails. We are not dealing with sane, rational people here. Probably they will contrive a familial relationship between this terrorist and Obama.

Unfortunately, I think you're right. I've already heard there's buzz among the lunatic fringe that this was fabricated to help Hilary Clinton's Presidential run.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 8:17 pm

Already the Conservatives are turning this into "bad news." ISIS could drop into a giant sinkhole and disappear from the face of the earth at midnight and these idiots would say it was a missed opportunity for Obama to slaughter them all because now they are tunneling under the ocean to attack us through the gulf coast sinkhole system created by oil explorers.