Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 10:42 pm

Follows Hillary on her book tour. Gets signed copy of book from Hillary, in person. RNC reaction. Fabrication, as usual.

""The fact that Hillary engaged just proves that team Hillary is nervous about the Republican opposition."". Confronting the childish squirrel is a signal of fear? I would say the squirrel, along with the RNC, are childish candya**es Why didn't the badas** rodent have the nuts to say something to her. I doubt she would have been timid about making an a** out of him.

These people are immature children. Like Romney group driving a tour bus around Obama speaking venues in 2012 blasting its horn. And egghead Rove with Romneys son trying to rig the Ohio polls. These are indicators of why Hillary is so popular and why the RNC is so afraid of her.

http://trove.com/me/content/Te9yc?chid= ... aign=srfan

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jun 2014, 10:52 pm

You wouldnt be trying to say that the DNC doesnt play the same kind of crap are you? That would be foolish.

Yes, the RNC is dumb, so is the DNC, so is the Tea Party. They can all hang together AFAIC.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 10:56 pm

Are they childish or are they candyasses? It seems kind of contradictory to accuse someone of being childish in the same breath that you call them candyasses, you can't claim the high ground from the mud and all, but that's just me being consistent again.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2014, 1:52 pm

But why the f*ck a squirrel? Just what is the use of that animal by the Republicans supposed to mean?
Kinda reminds me of how a guest on Fox had been attacking Neil DeGrasse Tyson's claims he had been racially profiled in his youth. The guy had said Tyson had fit the profile because Tyson dressed like he was in The Warriors. You remember that goofy movie from over thirty years ago or more? Apparently, conservatives are so out of touch with popular culture in either case that all they accomplish in doing is making themselves look stupid to everyone else. :P