Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 12:28 am

...receiving coverage?

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 5:18 am

Probably many don't understand/don't like trans people.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 8:59 am

isn't there still enormous opposition on both sides of the senate to anyone recieving state healthcare? :scratch:

My deviant art profile

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 9:10 am

I don't know about liberals, but I have been in support for universal healthcare (including trans coverage) for ages.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 9:15 am

As in every country, the private sector needs to be removed fom the American healthcare equation.

My deviant art profile

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 9:22 am

/\ Not gonna happen even if we did have nationalised (or whatever it's called) healthcare.
- Governments contract out many of their services to the private sector and always will
- A lot of the research (probably most of it) comes from the private sector
- They obviously have to get their supplies and equipment from the private sector

In short, the private sector cannot be removed.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 9:32 am

I think healthcare in general is a mess and it's all for profit. If they can't see a profit, they don't want anything to do with it and that's how they all are. Full of conflicts of interest.
I honestly don't see how it will ever straighten itself out. Even Medicare is going to be drastically cut eventually after these baby boomers bleed it dry. Everyone my age and younger are all throwing our money down a black hole because it won't be there for us, the government has already declared it. What a mess. This is why I am all for keeping each generation in check without any explosions in population. Look at this tremendous burden for us simply because we happened to be born after this huge mammoth generation. It's absurd! God what bad fortune! What I think should happen is every single one of these baby boomers should take a cut NOW so we can at least get something out of it later since we are paying into it now. It's only fair. Why should they have it all and we get nothing, zero, nada, zilch?