Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

infilove
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2014, 7:57 pm

Do you always seem to NEVER be able to find scissors and tape at your house? I find that is always the case with me and it's frustrating.

aspie quiz results; http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1= ... =80&p12=28

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2014, 10:43 am

I always keep those two in a specific spot so I got no problem finding them unless someone else takes them... then I get pissed off because they never give them back and I have to look for them around the house myself.

I often buy a pair of scissors and give them to my parents so they keep their hands off my own but I still hear "Kate, can I borrow your scissors?" because they have no idea where they put theirs... :evil:

MrGrumpy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Jun 2014, 12:21 pm

infilove wrote:
Do you always seem to NEVER be able to find scissors and tape at your house? I find that is always the case with me and it's frustrating.

A 'real' Aspie would ALWAYS know where to find their scissors and tape! (only joking, ffs...)...

Do you normally manage to find the missing items, or is this an isolated incident? Who do you normally blame for the loss of your scissors and tape?

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2014, 3:11 am

I have two pair of scissors in two dedicated locations. I don't bring my scissors to my project, I take my project to my scissors. Then put the scissors right back in the drawer. The only tape I ever use is duck tape and I keep it in the same place all the time.

ImeldaJace
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2014, 1:59 pm

Rulers, glue, and sharpies never seem to be around when we need them as well as tape and scissors. But dried out glue and sharpens always seem to be there for some reason. :roll: