What do you think your reputation is?

Page 6 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Subjekt_9
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Apr 2015, 9:53 pm

I don't think I'm very well known here to have an opinion on how others "see" me.

But at work: I'm known as one of the hardest workers and the guy that will get the job done in half the time it takes someone else and done 10x better. I'm also known as extremely territorial over my department and have been compared to that of a Rottweiler in terms of aggressiveness towards others that try to make changes....or towards the people they send me every now and again that aren't worth a damn so I get aggro towards them and they usually leave *shrugs*. I'm also known as the prankster, the guy that can sneak up on you and scare the poo out of you, and the guy that likes to randomly shout things. Basically I'm the funny loner guy that can rip your face off if you get me mad enough *shrugs*

anna.b.
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Apr 2015, 10:20 pm

I'm a newbie here so I likely don't have a reputation on wp. to the few people who know me on a personal level I've heard "walking encyclopedia", grammar nazi, film fanatic, insecure, daydreamer, animal lover, and a little weird (all true)
but to everyone else... I have been told that I am:unapproachable, stuck up, arrogant, rude, hard to read..
I know these last things are not who I am but I don't tend to get the benefit of the doubt from others. Ive noticed that NT'S typically develop an opinion of a person based on their looks and build on that as they get to know you(my thought process works in the reverse of that).if they find me physically attractive and I seem standoffish they don't assume that I'm shy they assume I'm simply choosing not to give them the time of day. Doesn't make for the best reputation :|

Keiichiiownsu12
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2015, 7:33 am

i've been on the forums, but don't really post too much, so pretty sure I don't have a rep. . .although i've made few posts that I think were stupid.

In real life, I'm seen as someone who either doesn't talk to people, worries too much about other people's opinions (I wonder why? figuratively looks to my childhood*), talks way too much about autism, confusing people because i say want to connect with people yet I never go out and, very stubborn and hardheaded about what I think. . .idk, i've been too held back for so long since college started. . .starting to get off topic sorry. Just a lot of stuff going through the head. Don't know how to sort it. all so confusing. . .about autism. . .and everything that revolves around it. hehe. . .i'll be on topic from here on out.

Gecko king
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Apr 2015, 8:53 am

My reputation was a immature violent misogynist.

DarkAscent
Toucan
Toucan

03 Apr 2015, 10:15 am

I don't know what my reputation is on here.

In school, I'm called hard working by my peers and teachers. I'm probably known for being very shy, quiet and nervous by people in school. I'm known for getting nervous and stressed out easily.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 10:31 am

I suspect I'm viewed as a bit too much of a smart-a** -- and way too misanthropic. But I'm really lovely underneath it all. (I'll have the bloody song stuck in my head all day. now!)

Oscar Meyer Lansky