Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2014, 9:43 am

I hate the people ware i live i just can not stand they crap any longer they is 2 woman who make my f*****g hard as hell i just can not stand it any longer and them doing things like polling my hair is the last straw i am getting away from this place as fast as i can, i just can not stand the pressure of everything,

I will run off as soon as i get the chance(hopefully less then 15 minutes).

I just can not cope with theys people and no one believes me or wants to help.

Matthew Morgan

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2014, 10:04 am

You say they're pulling your hair? Are they doing anything else to hurt you on purpose? If you tell someone like the authorities the different ways they hurt you (if that's what they're doing) then they should listen and take action.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

ASdogGeek
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2014, 11:33 am

LtlPinkCoupe wrote:
You say they're pulling your hair? Are they doing anything else to hurt you on purpose? If you tell someone like the authorities the different ways they hurt you (if that's what they're doing) then they should listen and take action.

Agreed. Can someone contact the doc om your behalf?

http://autismdoggirl.blogspot.com/
http://stridersautismdogjourney.blogspot.com/

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2014, 12:15 pm

Phone your social worker or the police if you are being physically injured.

MrGrumpy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jun 2014, 12:39 pm

It would be really nice to be able to believe that Matthew could get the help he needs by reporting his difficulties to the authorities.

But history is not on his side - in the UK, there is a constant stream of stories about how the vulnerable are abused and/or ignored by their so-called 'carers'. Only this weekend there are fresh revelations about old people being left for days without food or water.

In the UK, there is a number for ChildLine - 0800 1111. But the people at ChildLine will find it no easier than anyone else to sort out the wheat from the chaff.