The Bar. (L&D's own chatroom)

Page 80 of 88 [ 1404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 88  Next

JoeyFlash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jul 2018, 6:49 pm

I figure that since we are in a bar, it'd be more Honky-Tonk kind of music, but if it's purple, then why not put a little Hendrix on?

You are quite welcome Twilight, I must say, you have a wonderful smile that just lights up this whole room!

Who's there?

Matthew.

Matthew who?

Math you couldn't do unless you had an IQ of 184.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 1:10 am

The rest of L&D is too negative so is it cool if I make the bar's menu more potentially mind altering?

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 9:27 am

Unfortunately I don't drink booze. Any guy wanna buy me a coke?

Sometimes the caffeine alone sets my heart to racing. :heart: :mrgreen:

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 8:34 am

And my marriage is officially over...
Since this is a bar, I would like to order the strongest non-alcoholic drink you have to offer, please. :mrgreen:

Now I feel pretty much on my own in the states, even though my wife was the reason I moved here.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 6:19 pm

Mr.Robot wrote:
Since this is a bar, I would like to order the strongest non-alcoholic drink you have to offer, please. :mrgreen:

Now I feel pretty much on my own in the states, even though my wife was the reason I moved here.

One monster energy drink coming right up! :wink:

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 9:20 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:

One monster energy drink coming right up! :wink:

Much appreciated

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 7:21 am

I've never drank booze before but I'm starting to feel like I need it right now. Anybody want to buy me a bottle of the hardest liquor available?

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:47 am

I don’t think that alcohol is a solution to issues! I personally try to stay away from alcohol myself, because it is not good for me, not only with the medication I have but also the fact that alcohol affects me negatively

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 10:05 am

Mr.Robot wrote:
I don’t think that alcohol is a solution to issues! I personally try to stay away from alcohol myself, because it is not good for me, not only with the medication I have but also the fact that alcohol affects me negatively

Yeah it would do the same to me too, and sadly so does caffeine.

I found out that caffeine is actually really bad for you when you have Bipolar Disorder which is why I now try to avoid drinks like sweet tea and soda. :(

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 10:16 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:

I found out that caffeine is actually really bad for you when you have Bipolar Disorder which is why I now try to avoid drinks like sweet tea and soda. :(

I apparently suffer from the BP 2 version, even though I am still undiagnosed, so I understand what you are saying! I am avoiding it as much as I can as well

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 10:30 am

Mr.Robot wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:

I apparently suffer from the BP 2 version, even though I am still undiagnosed, so I understand what you are saying! I am avoiding it as much as I can as well

Mine is type 1. I don't really understand what the real difference is but I think type 1 is when you have experienced at least one manic episode or you have experienced it for a certain length of time or something?

All I know is the condition sucks. Having Aspergers is so much worse when combined with Bipolar Disorder. :(

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 7:41 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:

Mine is type 1. I don't really understand what the real difference is but I think type 1 is when you have experienced at least one manic episode or you have experienced it for a certain length of time or something?

All I know is the condition sucks. Having Aspergers is so much worse when combined with Bipolar Disorder. :(

I agree!

The difference between the types has to do with the manic episodes, correct. With bipolar 2 you never really reach ups that become a full-blown mania. In my case my ups are called hypomania.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 8:05 pm

Mr.Robot wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:

I agree!

The difference between the types has to do with the manic episodes, correct. With bipolar 2 you never really reach ups that become a full-blown mania. In my case my ups are called hypomania.

I wish I could have type 2 then (or not have it at all). Mania is really terrible. I have experienced it several times. :(

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2019, 7:26 am

I saw my ex today, it was a very relieving experience because It's been so many years :)

DoubleCatrin
Toucan
Toucan

24 Apr 2019, 3:01 pm

Good to see someone posted here in a while.
:)

Welcome @Lukario
Glad to know it was a good experience and wasn't upsetting.

imaginary? bartender at
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=262032&start=285

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 5:24 pm

The bartender took a four-year vacation.

Still: May I have a Grenadine?