Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Dizzee
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jun 2014, 3:50 pm

I want to take revenge on people who were mean to me my entire life. I don't think these as*holes deserve to live. Why did they deserve all the good things in life and I didn't? They're good looking and have many friends, it pisses me off. I wish I had a life like this. I was born in this filthy and unfair world. How am I suppose to move on in life and contribute to society when people despise me? My life is completely worthless and I have only two options. Either I stay depressed and be alone all the time or I suck up to others, become a sheep and live a boring life. It's like the only options for people to notice me is to do something crazy bad, then they will remember me for the rest of their lives otherwise I'll be a complete loser until I die. I don't see any other options :evil:.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 3:58 pm

I've managed to find happiness without becoming a sheep. I've also found that my life improved once I forgave everyone who did me wrong. You don't have to live a life of misery.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:02 pm

I've gotten revenge on several enemies. A middle school bully is a welfare client and unemployed today, and he grew up to be rather scrawny (I was stronger than him in 8th grade; I could easily kick his ass today). I have 18" biceps, I have a degree in computer engineering, and I'm starting my master's degree this autumn.

This goes for the boss that laid me off for no particular reason (he's still a nobody outside of the cold storage at the local dairy, at an age of 53), my home economics teacher in 9th grade, and many others as well. Outperforming bullies at jobs, power fantasies, and whatnot is pretty much turning the other cheek and giving them the middle finger at the same time.

qawer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:08 pm

Dizzee wrote:
I want to take revenge on people who were mean to me my entire life. I don't think these as*holes deserve to live. Why did they deserve all the good things in life and I didn't? They're good looking and have many friends, it pisses me off. I wish I had a life like this. I was born in this filthy and unfair world. How am I suppose to move on in life and contribute to society when people despise me? My life is completely worthless and I have only two options. Either I stay depressed and be alone all the time or I suck up to others, become a sheep and live a boring life. It's like the only options for people to notice me is to do something crazy bad, then they will remember me for the rest of their lives otherwise I'll be a complete loser until I die. I don't see any other options :evil:.

I understand every word of what you are saying. But remember not to blame others for your AS (if that is what you have) - but surely blame those who were mean to you! But it's not their fault we have autism. It's not fair being upset about others because of something one is not.

I also have people I want to take revenge on.

On the one hand you wish you had a life like theirs, but at the same time you think of being a sheep as having a boring life?

I definitely know the dilemma. It's like one wants to have a life like NT people, but not really with everything of what that includes (i.e. being a sheep).

Personally I choose to not be a sheep (more than necessary to keep af job), but live a life with personal decisions.

Last edited by qawer on 27 Jun 2014, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:09 pm

I just think that regular thinking people don't like people like that and if I had to choose I would choose the nice, likeable guys.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:12 pm

So what have these people done which makes it OK for you to play god and decide to "rub them out" ? I would be careful about the idea of playing god and wanting to choose who should live and die. The idea that nature is cruel should not be used as a reason for man to be cruel. Some years ago a man wrote "why shouldn't man be as cruel as nature", the man who wrote that was Adolf Hitler.

Trust me you do not want to get lumped in with that character !

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

anotherswede
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jun 2014, 4:18 pm

Every once in a while there comes someone with ASD and this skewed super egocentric sense of right and wrong believing people should die because he was teased in 3rd grade. And he shoots up a school.

Don't be that guy. You'll give us all a bad rep in the media.

Man up and get over it. SRSLY. Don't be the evening news.

Dizzee
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jun 2014, 4:24 pm

Lukario wrote:
I just think that regular thinking people don't like people like that and if I had to choose I would choose the nice, likeable guys.

What do you mean they don't like people like that? And when was it about being nice anyway? I've been nice all my life and people just mocked me. Never met a girl in my life who would take me seriously, this is why i've developed hatred towards women, all they want is a good looking and wealthy guy, intelligence and personality is not important.

Last edited by Dizzee on 27 Jun 2014, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:28 pm

Once I started to be nice, people started respecting me.

tall-p
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:30 pm

Dizzee wrote:

Get Help! Psychiatric help.

Making other people wrong (for not "noticing" you) is sick... not Aspie. NTs aren't "sheep." They are people living out their own lives, and you have no idea what is going on inside their hearts.

Dizzee
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jun 2014, 4:38 pm

Woodpecker wrote:
So what have these people done which makes it OK for you to play god and decide to "rub them out" ? I would be careful about the idea of playing god and wanting to choose who should live and die. The idea that nature is cruel should not be used as a reason for man to be cruel. Some years ago a man wrote "why shouldn't man be as cruel as nature", the man who wrote that was Adolf Hitler.

Trust me you do not want to get lumped in with that character !

Humans are part of a nature, your statement is invalid. In this world there's no such thing as fairness but people with different morals. If it's ok for them to humiliate me then i have no choice but to do the same otherwise they'll keep sucking life outta me.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:40 pm

Are you perfect? What about the people you've dismissed in life? Do they have the right to get rid of you?

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:42 pm

You might not become a sheep, but make certain that you don't become a slave to your own hatred.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:48 pm

Seeking revenge is the ultimate path to nowhere

Sure, people did this to me, and did that to me!! !! !!

But I got over it, and rose above it,

And now I live a decent life because I'm respected. Because I was able to rise over the idiots of the world, and become my own man.

I bet you all people get bullied from time to time, and have to take crap from somebody.

Please. Move on with your life.

It ain't worth it.

Dizzee
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jun 2014, 4:48 pm

smudge wrote:
Are you perfect? What about the people you've dismissed in life? Do they have the right to get rid of you?

That's not the issue here. I may have been rude to someone but i don't really remember a person who would look up to me or anything. I'm talking about people who i wanted to be part of but turns out they're a bunch of scum. I wanted be friends with them but they've rejected me for certain reasons.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2014, 4:51 pm

Then get new friends.

The old "friends" weren't worth it.

What is upsetting you right now, Dizzee?