Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ExoMuseum
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jul 2014, 8:02 am

So I babysit sometimes, and I like it, I get along with kids and it's alright if the rules are simple! I am much more awkward around the parents tho! But my sister thinks it's weird because apparently I'm a 'ret*d' and what do you think about babysitting?

MissDorkness
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2014, 8:42 am

ExoMuseum wrote:
So I babysit sometimes, and I like it, I get along with kids and it's alright if the rules are simple! I am much more awkward around the parents tho! But my sister thinks it's weird because apparently I'm a 'ret*d' and what do you think about babysitting?

I babysat a lot when I was an adolescent and teenager, and, same way, I was fine with the kids but awkward with the parents. :lol: It's a good job for a youngter.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2014, 8:51 am

Babysitting's a great job., especially if you like kids.

Your sister's being a "ret*d" right about now.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

04 Jul 2014, 3:53 am

Babysitting is fun and engaging. I wish I could do it more often. :(

nikaTheJellyfish
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Jul 2014, 5:25 pm

I was a nanny in college. It was perfect for me. I only had to deal with three children, and I always get along better with children than with adults. One child was on the spectrum so that was a huge plus. Their family became my family. I loved the quiet and the routine, and the parents loved how consistent I was with their children and how well I dealt with their child on the spectrum. It was win-win.