Page 1 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 6:45 am

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-07- ... -teenager/

"Six Jewish suspects have been arrested by Israeli police in connection with the murder of Palestinian teenager Mohammed Abu Khudair, according to news agencies."

Looks like justice will be served after all. When are Hamas going to launch their investigation regarding the murder of the three Israeli teenagers, and punish them accordingly?

Last edited by Kurgan on 06 Jul 2014, 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 6:57 am

Good. I hope they are tried and punished in accordance with the rule of law.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 11:33 am

Kurgan wrote:
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-07-06/six-people-arrested-over-murder-of-palestinian-teenager/

"Six Jewish suspects have been arrested by Israeli police in connection with the murder of Palestinian teenager Mohammed Abu Khudair, according to news agencies."

Looks like justice will be served after all. When are Hamas going to launch their investigation regarding the murder of the three Israeli teenagers, and punish them accordingly?

Only Israel is expected to act civil. Their enemies can do whatever they want.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 11:36 am

I heard on the news they caught one of the abduction as*holes, but they didn't say who caught them, the Palestinians or the Israelis.

Atom1966
Toucan
Toucan

06 Jul 2014, 2:06 pm

It's a good thing that these fanatic nutters have been arrested and I agree with you that the same should happen on the Palestinian side.

Both Israel and the Palestinians have done next to nothing to come to an agreement and end a conflict that has been dragging on for years and years. Even even if they did made some serious attempts one can only come to the conclusion that they have failed miserably. I think both sides are to blame for a horrific situation that influences the rest of the world as well. Both parties should be held accountable for the countless atrocities that have taken place and their stubborn and sometimes even plain stupid attitudes and actions, without favoring one side over the other.

Hamas should stop it's reign of manipulative violent terror, acknowledge Israel as a state and should stop pretending that it is just a harmless organisation that occupies itself with politics because we all know it isn't true. The Israelian government should drop it's territorial ambitions, be much more sensitive to the human rights of others and keep those religion mad fanatics that go by the name of settlers in check.

I really think that Israel has every right to exist but the Israelian government as well ast the Palestinians should handle things differently because the way they are carrying on now will only lead to further disaster.

Last edited by Atom1966 on 06 Jul 2014, 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 2:16 pm

Kurgan wrote:

Never. They are too busy dancing in a circle celebrating the deaths of the three Jewish teen agers.

الموت لليهود. والحمد الله

Atom1966
Toucan
Toucan

06 Jul 2014, 2:28 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kurgan wrote:

Never. They are too busy dancing in a circle celebrating the deaths of the three Jewish teen agers.

الموت لليهود. والحمد الله

Don't you think a more nuanced approach to the matter would be more constructive?
It's just a thought you know.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 2:50 pm

Kurgan wrote:
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-07-06/six-people-arrested-over-murder-of-palestinian-teenager/

I call PR stunt. They've been arrested but whether or not they recieve a sentence that sticks is another matter.

What is more, i notice this glosses over the fact that a number of other Palestinian teens were killed during the enquiry for the missing three. Where is their mention, let alone their justice?

My deviant art profile

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Jul 2014, 2:59 pm

thomas81 wrote:

I call PR stunt. They've been arrested but whether or not they recieve a sentence that sticks is another matter.

You're being just as one eyed as Kurgan. These people who have been arrested might not even be guilty (and indeed have the right to be presumed not guilty).

I have reasonable faith that the Israeli justice system will now serve justice. I do notice, however, that none of these men have had their family homes demolished.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 3:03 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

You're being just as one eyed as Kurgan. These people who have been arrested might not even be guilty (and indeed have the right to be presumed not guilty).

I have reasonable faith that the Israeli justice system will now serve justice. I do notice, however, that none of these men have had their family homes demolished.

The fact that they are pursuing prosecutions for the death of only one of the Palestinians rather than all of them, is the main reason i think this is an exercise in lip service.

That, and the Israeli justice system is traditionally rotten to the core with anti-arab persecution.

My deviant art profile

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 3:07 pm

trollcatman wrote:
I heard on the news they caught one of the abduction as*holes, but they didn't say who caught them, the Palestinians or the Israelis.

If it had been an Israeli, you wouldnt hear the end of it. I think that says all that needs to be said.

My deviant art profile

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 3:07 pm

thomas81 wrote:

Evidence, please. This sounds like something PLO would do, not something a country with a democratically elected government would do. You're using the same argumentation technique as the so-called 9/11 truthers, or the Holocaust deniers.

Quote:
What is more, i notice this glosses over the fact that a number of other Palestinian teens were killed during the enquiry for the missing three. Where is their mention, let alone their justice?

Do you have any evidence of this?

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 3:12 pm

Kurgan wrote:

You're using the same argumentation technique as the so-called 9/11 truthers, or the Holocaust deniers.

If i was going to use a comparison, i'd use something more along the lines of the British in Northern Ireland. Of which the behaviour of Israel is similar to.

For example 14 Irish nationalist civillians who were shot in cold blood in 1973 and until now, no justice has been served. This case is analogous to that.

Kurgan wrote:
Do you have any evidence of this?

Mahmoud Jihad, Muhammad Dudeen and Mustafa Hosni Aslan are three examples of Palestinians killed during this crisis not mentioned by the mainstream Israeli press.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/isr ... story.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/ ... 7820140622

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014 ... en-shuafat

http://mg.co.za/article/2014-06-22-more ... aeli-teens

Satisfied now?

My deviant art profile

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 3:24 pm

thomas81 wrote:
If i was going to use a comparison, i'd use something more along the lines of the British in Northern Ireland. Of which the behaviour of Israel is similar to.

For example 14 Irish nationalist civillians who were shot in cold blood in 1973 and until now, no justice has been served. This case is analogous to that.

So you have no evidence, just a false analogy? I thought so.

Quote:

"During an overnight raid in the city of Nablus, Israeli soldiers fired at stone-throwing Palestinians, killing Ahmad Famawi, 26, residents and medics said. In Ramallah, the Islamic Jihad militant group said one of its members was killed by Israeli gunfire. The Israeli military said it was investigating the incident."

Quote:

Read the first post. These Israelis were arrested, and were in no way affiliated with the IDF or the Israeli government.

Quote:

This covers the same news story as the first article.

Quote:
Satisfied now?

I don't know whether or not I should be satisfied with the fact that you didn't read the articles you posted. Did you just Google up some stuff to use in this thread?

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm

check my edit before barging in with a foam mouthed kneejerk of a response.

Mahmoud Jihad, Muhammad Dudeen and Mustafa Hosni Aslan are three examples of Palestinians killed during this crisis not mentioned by the mainstream Israeli press.

I could probably find more if i tried, i can't keep up with Israel's insatiable bloodlust.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/isr ... story.html

My deviant art profile

Atom1966
Toucan
Toucan

06 Jul 2014, 4:56 pm

What about the killers of three israeli boys? Did the palestians made an attempt to find those murderes yet or has the rest of the world have to wait until hell freezes over before that's going to happen.

No, I am not going to take sides when it comes to this conflict. The palestinians hide just as many skeletons in the closet as the israelis do. They don't have my sympathy either.