i am looking for a girlfriend

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

leitriman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jul 2014, 2:12 pm

please delete post

Last edited by leitriman on 07 Jul 2014, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 3:51 pm

You really shouldn't be sharing so much information about yourself, and others online - names and location.

Apart from that, if you continue to watch girls as you have been doing,me specially such young girls, you are going to find youself in very serious trouble. More trouble than you've already found youself in.

I take it that your parents are aware of what you've been doing? What do they say about it? Do you have a counsellor or therapist you can discuss your relationship issues with?

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 4:52 pm

leitriman wrote:
My brother has a girlfriend, himself and his girlfriend have been together for four years. His name is David. David first met his girlfriend on the internet in 2010. I have older cousins, some of them have girlfriends and some of them got married and have children. I started looking for a girlfriend on 2011, I was fifteen at the time, I met a girl playing with her friends. I went up to her and introduced myself to her. The girl was only ten years old but she was nice to me. Her name is Megan. I told Megan about my interests and then I asked for her phone number and then Megan told me her telephone number. A few days later, I rang the phone number, Megan's mother answered the phone, I told the mother that I was looking for Megan but I didn't tell Megan's mother who I am. Megan's mother decided to call the police on me. The police rang the O2 company about the phone calls I was making to Megan's mother. The O2 gave me a text about the incident so I decided not to ring or see Megan any more. I decided to look for another girl, in October 2011 I saw some girls sitting at the wall in their front garden. I decided to wait for the girls to get out of the garden to meet me, the girl were only children, some of them were young teenagers. I was standing on the road beside their house for an hour because I was too afraid of going to the garden with the girls because I think the parents of one of the girls might think I am trespassing to their house so I stayed away from the garden. The neighbour came out and asked me if I was all right and I said yes. I was standing at the road for fifteen minutes but then the same neighbour came up to me and asked me what was I waiting for and I said that I was waiting for someone. Then I left the road but then the mother of the girls was coming up to see me so then I ran off. But then a man in his car stopped me from running off and called the police on me. The man appears to be a father of the girls I was watching earlier on. The police came ten minutes later, a police woman asked me what did I do, I told the police that I was looking for girls in the area. The police man wrote a note about what I said. The police brought me home and told my parents about what I did. Then in Christmas 2011, my sister brought her boyfriend to my house for Christmas dinner. Then in this year some of my classmates younger than me have girlfriends. I am in sixth year. A fifth year is younger than me, his name is Guiseppy and he has a girlfriend. and there is a boy named Ross, he is in sixth year. I am eighteen and Ross is seventeen. Ross has a girlfriend and I still don't have a girlfriend. Ross is eight months younger than me. By the way, my name is Eoin Murphy and I live in Greenhills in Co. Dublin in Ireland and I still want a girlfriend. If you want to talk to me, send your message to me so I can read your message.

A 15 year old approaching a 10 year old? They probably assumed you were a pedophile.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 5:50 pm

NOPE.

Sylph
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jul 2014, 6:37 pm

Watching young girls or girls that are in their yard or house window makes you look more like a creep.
If you're doing it to minors you'll get into serious trouble, like possible prison time. You should instead find a hobby, maybe you'll find a girl that way obsessing over not having a girlfriend is not healthy.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 7:11 pm

This is all kinds of just BAD.

In general, stick with girls your age or older. It's also a pretty safe bet to stick with dating girls 18 and older and not go any younger than that.

AraleNorimaki
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Jul 2014, 8:06 pm

I would edit or delete this post if I were you. You do not want the wrong types of people to get a hold of your personal information, especially considering the nature of this post.

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 8:17 pm

It seems like you might have a sexual attraction to young girls. Maybe you should go to therapy before you end up acting on it. Already, you are crossing inappropriate boundaries. I understand that it also could be that it's not sexual and you just relate to younger people, but you keep saying girlfriend. You don't want your life to turn into one big tragedy and you certainly don't want to turn young girls' lives into a tragedy. If you talk to a therapist about this, he can't tell anyone unless you tell him are going to act on it (at least in the US, are the laws there similar)?