Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jul 2014, 8:17 pm

What happened with Toad, AG, and my beloved Sand?

I haven't been here in so long. I'm on vacation from reality and would love to dance again with my old friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7imqO-OBVk

Did sand die? I had my ex husband go there to meet him on a trip, and he gave me a troll doll. Man how I miss that guy. I heard he was a great conversationalist in real life too. I hope he found god if he did die. it's not funny so don't laugh. What happened to blue green? Did he die too? I thought he become a priest.

I miss AG and lots of you guys and not so much gals, but mostly the guys to be completely honest.

Chever? Did he go to China?

How about Fuzzy?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2014, 9:03 pm

I haven't seen AG (assuming you mean Awesomelyglorious) recently and it's been even longer since Sand has been here.
I don't remember a Toad.

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jul 2014, 9:07 pm

AG wrote a fanfiction piece about harry potter. I haven't read it or talked to him. I tried to read it, but grew bored just like I couldn't watch the movies. It's about an autist who is harry potter or something like that.

He was the strongest debater here for so long. Want me to ask him to come back?

http://archiveofourown.org/works/100946 ... rs/2003090

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2014, 12:21 am

Sand is allegedly still alive as of a few months ago, AG has been here within the last few months, I barely even remember Toad, Chever was banned years ago, don't know what happened with Fuzzy or Greenblue. We just had a thread about this recently, 'Where have all the posters gone?", it's probably still in the first two pages here.