Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 1:19 am

My mom just bought the newspaper "Fakt" is the biggest tabloid in Poland :-)
This newspaper belongs to the media company "Ringier Axel Springer Poland"

They like to write about all the scandals of the Polish and the world.

Today, write about that Micky Mouse is gay and is in addition a gay pedophile :D

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 2:13 am

ROFLMAO and RIP my childhood!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

luanqibazao
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 2:23 am

At least Mickey wears pants. That's more than that Donald character can say.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 2:34 am

And what evidence do they have to support such character assassination of Mickey?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 3:29 am

That reminds me of that radical Islamist cleric who announced that Mickey Mouse is "unclean" and he should be killed. (because mouse is in the "unclean/dirty" animals list in islam, like in the bible where there are unclean and clean lists of animals)

A sarcastic caricature followed in the press showing Arabic cartoonish characters going radical and following the cleric's instructions.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 7:35 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
That reminds me of that radical Islamist cleric who announced that Mickey Mouse is "unclean" and he should be killed. (because mouse is in the "unclean/dirty" animals list in islam, like in the bible where there are unclean and clean lists of animals)

A sarcastic caricature followed in the press showing Arabic cartoonish characters going radical and following the cleric's instructions.

How can you kill someone who does not exist IRL? :D

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 11:35 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

How can you kill someone who does not exist IRL? :D

God help any Disney employee wearing a Mickey suit!

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 12:54 pm

Well, mice are somewhat unclean if they live in your house. They stink up the place because they crap all the time. Though the religious use of "unclean" probably has different connotations than some mammal stinking up your house.
I think mice look cute like most mammals, I wouldn't mind them if they would just crap outdoors like cats.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2014, 1:34 pm

Am reminded of an item in the National Enquirer ( for you non Americans- a well known scandalsheet/celeb gossip rag) during the first (elder George Bush) Gulf War circa 1990.

According the Enquirer Iraqi media was broadcasting to the American troops stationed in Kuwait thet "back home your wife is sleeping with Bart Simpson!".

It was part of Iraq's attempt at using media to demoralize the enemy ala Tokyo Rose. But it kinda backfired because it was so laughable.

LilZebra
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Sep 2015, 6:53 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
And what evidence do they have to support such character assassination of Mickey?

I think what was meant was that the Disney brand as a whole has become gay-friendly, and that is not the same values as the original Walt Disney was trying to promote.

That said, I don't like the newer version of the Disney Channel as compared to the original 1980s version.

It's just plain unwholesome, but not in a gay / hetero kind of way... Just promotes more self-centredness in their programming. I can't watch 'The Suite Life of Zack & Cody', or other girl-centred Disney programming, yet back in the 80s I used to regularly watch NBC's 'The Facts of Life'.