Malaysian plane shot down over Ukraine.

Page 3 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 7:21 am

I have no idea where people are getting the news that 23 Americans died. There were no Americans on board as far as they know yet. There could be some in the 21 passengers with nationalities not yet identified though.

I won't be surprised if the Pro-Russian rebels hold the black box to ransom or something. They say they're co-operating now but we'll wait and see if they do. The best thing they can do is co-operate with investigations and hand over the responsible people to go to trial at The Hague. It's better than instigating a shitstorm with nations that were previously uninvolved in the Ukraine mess. It's in their interests to only lose a few key people in their forces rather than risk their successes gained in the war so far.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott at the moment has every intention of prosecuting for war crimes alongside Netherlands and Malaysia once there's sufficient evidence. Throwing a few animals in jail doesn't seem like good enough justice though :evil:

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 7:53 am

blue_bean wrote:
Throwing a few animals in jail doesn't seem like good enough justice though :evil:

Pretty much. Sacrificial lambs will be put up, you can bet, when in reality Strelkov and his "People's Republic" goons need to pay for it, IMO.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 9:40 am

Apparently the crash claimed several esteemed HIV/AIDS researchers on their way to a conference. About 100 of the passengers were in their party.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/crash-cl ... z37mkAFtTn

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 12:17 pm

Interesting run down of the conspiracy theories. Thought I'd post this so everyone could pick their favorite theory.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ounds.html

chris5000
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 5:18 pm

TheGoggles wrote:
Apparently the crash claimed several esteemed HIV/AIDS researchers on their way to a conference. About 100 of the passengers were in their party.

im calling a conspiracy they had discovered the cure to aids its why they had a massive party with them

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 8:59 pm

chris5000 wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:

im calling a conspiracy they had discovered the cure to aids its why they had a massive party with them

Wouldn't that be a cracking yarn? Researchers discover a cure for AIDS. They keep it among themselves, and plan to reveal it at a conference. Laughing and slapping each other on the back, they board the plane .....
But the Illuminati have another plan.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 1:29 pm

The morning TV news shows all say that only ONE American was aboard (and died ofcourse). And they had interviews with his granddad.

The networks all say like 190 were Dutch. That would mean that relative to the Netherland's 19 million population this was comparable to the deathtoll of 9-11 for the USA!

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 5:55 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
The morning TV news shows all say that only ONE American was aboard (and died ofcourse). And they had interviews with his granddad.

The networks all say like 190 were Dutch. That would mean that relative to the Netherland's 19 million population this was comparable to the deathtoll of 9-11 for the USA!

There are only 16.8 million people in the Netherlands.
They said on the news that the bodies appeared to be looted. All the valuables were gone. This get weirder every day.

opal
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 6:36 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
chris5000 wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:

Wouldn't that be a cracking yarn? Researchers discover a cure for AIDS. They keep it among themselves, and plan to reveal it at a conference. Laughing and slapping each other on the back, they board the plane .....
But the Illuminati have another plan.

That's really not funny.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 7:28 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

I am Dutch but I don't feel anything about it. It sucks for those people and their loved ones but it hurts me the same way that gaza hurts me.
I feel almost abnormal for this.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 10:38 pm

Just an update, the number of Australians who died now stands at 37, of which 28 are citizens and the rest are permanent residents

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 10:39 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
I am Dutch but I don't feel anything about it. It sucks for those people and their loved ones but it hurts me the same way that gaza hurts me.

Except The Palestinians in Gaza shot missiles at Israel without provocation.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2014, 12:31 am

cyberdad wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Except The Palestinians in Gaza shot missiles at Israel without provocation.

They sure feel they didn't. But that's another topic I guess.

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2014, 9:13 am

If this is true then the plane deviated from it normal flight path :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-1 ... ace?page=7

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2014, 9:09 pm

I've heard on CNN how the Russians are sending refrigerated trucks to the crash site on the other side of the Ukrainian border. I think the conclusion to be drawn from this is how the Pro-Russian rebels are actually taking orders from Putin, and Mr. Shirtless is trying to cover their f*ck up that could be traced back to him.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2014, 10:45 am

Communications have been intercepted between these rebel commanders. They specifically say that they need to find the black box to send to "the higher ups, you know, the ones in Moscow". Pretty likely that thing will just disappear somewhere.