The Evil Twin of The Bicycling Guitarist

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 12:38 pm

A few years ago I started building Lego models of myself. At that time Lego did not make guitars for its minifigures, but I found another company that made Lego-compatible guitars that closely resemble my real one. I placed several orders of white guitars with black pickguards, but one time they accidentally sent me black guitars with white pickguards instead. They made it up to me and I did not have to return the black guitars, so I was stuck with a bunch of guitars for which I had no use. Or so I thought until the idea of the multiverse came to mind. What if there is an alternate reality where I have an Evil Twin who plays a guitar like mine but with colors reversed?

I went further. Instead of Annie the Anniversary Model Stratocaster, The Evil Twin of The Bicycling Guitarist plays Versie the Anniversary (Annie and Versie) Model Stratocaster. And instead of The Minstrel Cycle which is red, The Evil Twin rides The Twinstrel Cycle which is black. The Evil Twin also wears all-black clothing and has a crazed expression on his face.

The following links are to Facebook pages I created the past few days that demonstrate these Lego models. I am not sure but think one must have a Facebook account to view these, sorry. (If you don't have Facebook, you can still visit the Roll Models page on my website. It doesn't have as many photographs or stories as these Facebook pages though.)

The Evil Twin of The Bicycling Guitarist

Versie the Anniversary Model Guitars

The Twinstrel Cycle

Disclaimer: LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this work.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 1:22 am

Kinda like that Star Trek episode, Mirror, Mirror, where the away party accidentally gets sent to a parallel dimension where the federation is an evil empire, while the evil away party gets sent to the federation Enterprise. In that story, the evil Spock had a beard, but I see that your doppelganger does not. :lol:

TheBicyclingGuitarist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 10:03 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kinda like that Star Trek episode, Mirror, Mirror, where the away party accidentally gets sent to a parallel dimension where the federation is an evil empire, while the evil away party gets sent to the federation Enterprise. In that story, the evil Spock had a beard, but I see that your doppelganger does not. :lol:

Because I have a beard in this universe, my evil twin from the parallel universe does not have a beard. That's how it works!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2014, 12:44 pm

TheBicyclingGuitarist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Because I have a beard in this universe, my evil twin from the parallel universe does not have a beard. That's how it works!

Exactly! :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 7:44 pm

Your evil doppelganger would likely be a pogo stick riding pianist, or surfin' sax player, maybe.