Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

blu589
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jul 2014, 9:49 am

I am a 27 year old female diagnosed with aspergers at 24. I live in Minnesota. I love animals. I am a democrat/liberal. I feel strongly about politics so I try not to discuss them with people who don't share my views. I've attended some college, but have yet to graduate. I work various part-time jobs. I love reading and movies. I've struggled with alcoholism. I'm in recovery. I'm looking for a pen pal/email pal or wtvr u want to call it these days. I posted once earlier but the responses from other people were not very engaging and they didn't seem to be putting much effort into it. It doesn't matter where you live or what you look like. I'm looking for someone who really enjoys reading and writing and corresponding with someone. I'm looking for someone who will read and respond to my emails in kind and can actually keep a conversation going. This would not be daily but perhaps every week to two weeks, I would check my email. I don't have many friends, but not because I'm incapable of making friends. I don't get out much. I need to get out more and I have social anxiety disorder. I'm working on it. If you would like to find someone to talk to and get to know, possibly really well, send me a message. I look forward to corresponding with you and getting to know you too.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2014, 10:19 am

Minnesota is a cool, lovely place.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2014, 3:31 pm

I would very much like to correspond with you. PM me so we can make arrangements.

Engineerbj
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jul 2014, 1:08 am

I'd be delighted to correspond with you as well, pen-palling's a hobby of mine and there's always room for one more! Usually do it by snail-mail, but I also have some email pals too.

Drop me a PM and we can discuss it if you're interested.

Cheers,
Brendan O.