Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 11:24 pm

I know that this is an old thread, but yeah I don't contact crisis lines that are not annoymous anymore. I do not trust them. The ones in my city claim on their website that their mobile crisis unit consists of plain clothes police officiers in umarked cars, which is actually a complete load of s***. Last time they came in marked cars, in police uniforms and took me away in front of my neighnours to the dungeon of a psych ward after a call with their sh***y crisis line. I called those dirt bags up several days later and confronted them about their dishonesty but they were typical unapologetic sociopaths who believe that dishonesty is the best policy.

It also isn't an accident or coinicidence that the emergency psychward is a filthy dungeon or the only part of the hospital stuck in a time warp. It is a strategic decision to make sure nobody ever wants to seek help and come back. That way they can see less patients and save money. It isn't as if anyone who ends up in there has a voice anyway, so those dirtbags know they can get away with anything.

StarTrekker
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 2:07 am

yournamehere wrote:
It is always fun to greet a police officer with a .45 in your hand. If you are an american of course. Make sure he can see it. Just stick it in your pants, and hold on to the handle. He will be soo nice. Like all buddy buddy and stuff.

I don't know if this was intended as sarcasm, but if it wasn't, don't do it, it's a terrible idea. It'll cause him to feel threatened, and he'll most likely pull his gun out on you and tell you to remove the weapon. It will also make him more reactive to any subsequent actions on your part, and could lead to you getting arrested instead of just warned, should a misunderstanding occur. Never try to provoke a police officer, whether he's in the right or not, it'll only make things worse.

As for your question, you have every right to feel hard done by. The officer was unfriendly and not understanding of your situation. There was no reason for him to refuse to let you put on your shoes. I hate police officers, most of them are the sort who bullied people in school and then found a career that allowed them to do it for a living.

Thanks to Olympiadis for my fantastic avatar!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 2:14 am

The vast majority of my city's police spend a considerable amount of time harassing homeless people. They're also spoiled rotten with BMW motorbikes and overpowered Fords they clearly never really use.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: