Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

GoldTails95
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 May 2015, 7:28 pm

I saw it on Friday. The movie was TODO BIEN and it is WILD (as in AWESOME) but a little too WILD. Why I say this is because I have seen Post-Apocolyptic TV Shows and Movies before like 'Future Boy Conan' and the 'Hunger Games' and they do not have the haywierd wierd stuff like blood transfusions, breast milk (which almost spoiled my appetite to drink milk), playing with human guts like a baby cord, and the crazy freaky loony goons swinging around like this new Mad Max movie did. My mom's hot dogs got spoiled as the movie went on and I saw a couple of people leave in the middle of the movies. In fact, after the movie ended and when I got home after that, I watched a couple of episodes of 'Princess Knight' (created by the same guy who created 'Astro Boy') below so I could calm my mind to a more peaceful and cheerful mood and I would not have nightmares about these crazy loony goons and the wierd stuff and themes from that Mad Max movie:

But still that new Mad Max Movie is TODO BIEN! That movie kept me on the edge of the seat and I felt like being chased all the time with all the action feeling fear even at that horizon line sight far away!

worriedfire
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 May 2015, 7:41 pm

I saw it in 3D on Friday, and it was seriously great. I have to admit it felt a bit strange seeing Max being played by someone other than Mel Gibson. Still, Tom Hardy did an excellent job portraying the role - I especially liked how he made Max seem almost feral at times due to his time spent surviving alone in the wastes.

All of the action/chase scenes were great, I even read that they were almost all done live-action rather than computer-generated which is insane considering how complicated some of the fight scenes are. Anyways, excellent action flick that stays true to the atmosphere and feeling of the series while still bringing its own new ideas. Definitely check it out if you enjoyed any of the earlier Mad Max films or just like action movies in general.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2015, 5:46 pm

The movie was utterly fantastic. I give it two drive-shafts up!

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 12:50 am

I just saw this movie today and was impressed at the new post apocalyptic interpretation. It is much more complex in this than previous MM even though Beyond Thunderdome was getting up there. This is a breathtaking film. Lots of action.

A sequel to this new film has already been announced. Mad Max: The Wasteland. You can bet I am going to see that.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2015, 6:10 am

worriedfire wrote:
I saw it in 3D on Friday, and it was seriously great. I have to admit it felt a bit strange seeing Max being played by someone other than Mel Gibson. Still, Tom Hardy did an excellent job portraying the role - I especially liked how he made Max seem almost feral at times due to his time spent surviving alone in the wastes.

All of the action/chase scenes were great, I even read that they were almost all done live-action rather than computer-generated which is insane considering how complicated some of the fight scenes are. Anyways, excellent action flick that stays true to the atmosphere and feeling of the series while still bringing its own new ideas. Definitely check it out if you enjoyed any of the earlier Mad Max films or just like action movies in general.

Water, Water!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 12:48 pm

KyleTheGhost wrote:
This looks like it will be a great movie!

And it was! Awesome!

Teutomer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Sep 2015, 11:09 pm

I loved it!