Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 4:38 pm

I just got stimulated a lot, with lots of stuff happening, like working out FMLA with my therapist and talking with the lawyer from the TLDEF I'm working with on our next step in my appeal for denial of insurance benefits. Now I feel super-stimulated and I'm thinking about lots of stuff and walking around aimlessly.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 5:16 pm

beneficii wrote:
I just got stimulated a lot, with lots of stuff happening, like working out FMLA with my therapist and talking with the lawyer from the TLDEF I'm working with on our next step in my appeal for denial of insurance benefits. Now I feel super-stimulated and I'm thinking about lots of stuff and walking around aimlessly.

Try to think of some times in your life when you succeeded despite the odds against you. That is what helps to distract me from obsessing about bad stuff sometimes. It might help you, too.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)