If I discovered I could never get SRS,...

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 11:10 pm

I would no longer consider myself part of this world and my motivation to do anything, or to make of myself anything, would plummet to the floor.

The hope that I can get SRS someday keeps me grounded, keeps me focused, keeps me in reality working toward it. It keeps me barely attached to the world of human beings, to the consensual reality we all share, when for most of my life my tendency has been to detach from reality and fantasize excessively. A discovery that I could never get SRS would blow all that motivation away and things would lose their normal meaning, their reality. I would invent new meanings for things in the absence of the perception of real meaning and my world view would become highly distorted, maybe even psychotic. I would move onto a separate plane of subjectivity.

My grip on this world, on reality, is only by a thread and it would not take much to snap it.

kittylover
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Aug 2014, 11:21 am

It's the same for me, pretty much. I want this...thing between my legs gone. I can't have a relationship with anyone while I have "it" because I don't want to be touched romantically if I'm male.