Do you like more live-action or animation?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Live-action or animation?
live-action 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
animation 64%  64%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 11

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2014, 5:35 pm

Which do you like better? Personally I prefer animation. Mostly if made in anime style, propably because I have been growing up with anime as a kid. I like speculative fiction, and for a television serie animation is better and cheaper for speculative fiction. The emotions are more expressive which (As an aspie, obviously. :wink: ), make them easier to read. (Particularly if made in anime style with their big eyes and expressive mouths.) There is also that Hollywood is declining and rely more and more on reboot and remake.

progaspie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2014, 7:15 pm

Do you mean cgi as opposed to animation because I agree with you then. But then I don't like Hollywood animation either. Much prefer the Japanese studios.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2014, 3:41 pm

i prefer live action when the show/film is set in a past time era. if it is more modern i prefer the look of animation, especially well-done cgi or anime. i just love the way towns and cities are drawn in anime. they always look a lot cleaner then here, it makes me feel peaceful in a way.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

05 Aug 2014, 3:43 pm

I'd say I'd definitely prefer the real thing, I'd prefer traditional animation over CGI tho. Seems like all the animated movies they make now are CGI.

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2014, 8:59 am

I prefer animation to live action, although there are some exceptions, like the Power Rangers, for instance. Still, real animation is not really around anymore. I like the animation like on Ducktales, from around that time. Too much CGI these days.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain