Page 6 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 4:00 am

I wasn't aware that anything had happened at WP to chase members away. It must have happened during my absence.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 3:47 pm

trolls who shall be unnamed, have caused an exodus of aspies to other sites, over the years.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 4:25 pm

oh yeah they were all incredibly messed up. even the most well adjusted one, who definitely has some strong Asperger pathology going on. the others seem schizophrenic. talented artists though. crumb can be quite astute, but is still a poor example of how to be. from pill-popping half baked mother to brutal sadist authoritarian father to the creative yet warped sons the whole family was disturbed. crumb is just the best adapted, most successful, but still comes off as a weirdo.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 6:50 pm

theprisoner wrote:
oh yeah they were all incredibly messed up. even the most well adjusted one, who definitely has some strong Asperger pathology going on. the others seem schizophrenic. talented artists though. crumb can be quite astute, but is still a poor example of how to be. from pill-popping half baked mother to brutal sadist authoritarian father to the creative yet warped sons the whole family was disturbed. crumb is just the best adapted, most successful, but still comes off as a weirdo.

"Asperger pathology"... "messed up"... "a poor example of how to be"... "warped"... "disturbed"... "weirdo".... Pretty judgemental for someone on an autism site. You'd probably have similar sneering words for a lot of the members here, including myself.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 7:19 pm

Benjamin the Donkey wrote:

"Asperger pathology"... "messed up"... "a poor example of how to be"... "warped"... "disturbed"... "weirdo".... Pretty judgemental for someone on an autism site. You'd probably have similar sneering words for a lot of the members here, including myself.

You can have Asperger pathology, and be all those things. They're not Angels. In fact one was a admitted molester. Come back when you saw the movie.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 8:29 am

theprisoner wrote:
Benjamin the Donkey wrote:

You can have Asperger pathology, and be all those things. They're not Angels. In fact one was a admitted molester. Come back when you saw the movie.

I saw it in a theater when it came out, and twice since. And it's asperger syndrome, not pathology. Come back when you know the difference.