Kim Jong Un swears merciless retaliation over movie

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2014, 9:50 pm

I guess he doesn't like Seth Rogen. :D Maybe he just hates movies.Wouldn't that be the craziest thing ever if someone starts a war over a movie?I doubt he does anything,he's acting like a Banty rooster.

http://time.com/2921071/kim-jong-un-set ... bvidrecirc

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2014, 10:15 pm

he is one of those things one just can't make up.

LocksAndLiqueur
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Aug 2014, 10:20 pm

Well, how would you feel if somebody made a movie about killing you? I'd be be pretty pissed.

All jokes aside, something really needs to be done when a nation is brainwashed and forced to serve a freak like that.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 12:03 am

What's he going to do about it, light one of his tiny firecracker rockets? :lol:

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 3:54 am

Wasn't his father, Kim Jong Il a huge film buff? I've even heard that his favorite movie was Rambo: First Blood Part 2, which is pretty ironic when you think about it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 4:17 am

Well, if this pisses him off, we ought to have Rogen and Franco make a sequel, then dare him to do something.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 4:21 am

Seems like he's getting a little ronery.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 5:21 am

AntDog wrote:
What's he going to do about it, light one of his tiny firecracker rockets? :lol:

It's not the lighting off of one of his rockets that bothers me, so much as it is the fact that nobody knows where it will land, and what type of property damage it will cause when it lands. --North Korea's guidance systems are about on par with the ones that were to be found in the Nazi German V-1's and V-2's.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 2:11 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, if this pisses him off, we ought to have Rogen and Franco make a sequel, then dare him to do something.

Even if the movie is successful, IMO, I highly doubt there will be a sequel to The Interview because there have been rumors of sequels to Pineapple Express and This Is The End, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if The Interview is poorly received, I'll still see it.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 9:18 am

Free publicity.
Well played, Rogan.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2014, 1:16 pm

The Nineties rap band "Arrested Development" died out because parents approved of them, and gave them the kiss of death.

Likewise this doubtless mediocre film will get a boast by being condemned by the man America loves to hate.

Funny thing is that the movie's plotline sounds somewhat like a real harebrained venture a pair of guys attempted back in the Eighties. These guys sought investors to back them going into Uganda to pose as filmmakers to assassinate the then dictator Idi Amin, and to simultaneously really be filmmakers- and to film the mission. The idea being that they would make money for their investors by selling the movie, and that no one would indict them for killing a man who was "like Hitler". But they got in trouble for other stuff before the venture got far ( if I recall right).

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2014, 3:19 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Funny thing is that the movie's plotline sounds somewhat like a real harebrained venture a pair of guys attempted back in the Eighties. These guys sought investors to back them going into Uganda to pose as filmmakers to assassinate the then dictator Idi Amin, and to simultaneously really be filmmakers- and to film the mission. The idea being that they would make money for their investors by selling the movie, and that no one would indict them for killing a man who was "like Hitler". But they got in trouble for other stuff before the venture got far ( if I recall right).

I'd actually want to see that made into a movie, but I guess Idi Amin doesn't have the same pull as Kim Jong Un with the 15 to 25 male audience today. And no free publictiy. But also, hopefully, no Seth Rogen (not a fan)