Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

mjay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Nov 2014, 6:21 am

Eureka13 wrote:
I, too, wish they made boxer briefs for women. A little lighter-weight material, and without the silly pouch in the front (which no man I've ever known in my entire life uses). I still wear the regular men's type sometimes in the winter when it's not quite cold enough for long underwear, but a little too cold for regular women's underwear.

I also like to wear them with a t-shirt for hanging around the house alone when it's hot out.

I wouldn't wear mens stuff, but I'm curious about your idea 'cause no company has tapped this yet, but how would this not show under clothes? I would get annoyed at the extra layers and elastic waist I presume these would need. I'm having a silent meltdown just thinking of the topic subject! AHH..get it off!! NOOO..I don't like it. :)

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2014, 6:48 am

Briefs or boxer briefs for me. I've tried normal boxers, and I can't stand the lack of support.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 3:59 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
That's one male garment I don't want to wear. I prefer my practical, comfortable brand of underwear that's actually made for women and not for some male fantasy.

I have always been astonished at the uncomfortable things women/womyn wear FOR men/myn.
If I was a girl, I would ONLY EVER wear what I found comfortable not some string where there is no Sun.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 4:24 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Boxers are OK, but mens shorts I do not wear.

A study was done that found that tight uplifting shorts helps create unhealthy sperm because of keeping the scrotum to warm from being bundled up against the body, there is a reason that that part of a mans body is down and away from the rest, its to help the sperm develop in a cooler environment.

I know, for women OK, just saying for men even though its tradition, its not a healthy one unless its loose fitting boxers where a mans balls can hang loosely and freely.

If kilts were normal attire around here, I'd probably take up wearing kilts.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 4:28 am

Regarding underwear, I used to ride bicycles 3,000 to 5,000 miles every year and usually just wore the old style gym shorts. If you wore boxers with them, you wouldn't be able to keep them inside the gym shorts so I wore bikini briefs for years. Since I don't ride bicycles any more, I now wear boxers. Under normal clothes, I find the boxers somewhat more comfortable.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2014, 4:32 am

They do make ladies versions of boxer briefs:

Here they are selling them on ebay:

Here is a link to some on ebay!

If you just google "Ladies boxer briefs" or "Womans boxer briefs" or "Woman's boy cut underwear" you are guaranteed to find some.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2014, 4:38 am

My favorite style of underwear is like this:

I guess you could call them granny panties. :lol:

maddycakes__
Raven
Raven

01 Dec 2014, 6:14 pm

Occasionally my partner will buy a pack of boxer briefs and they will be too small for him, in which case I use them. I don't really like them though because of that pouch thingy on the front. It makes me look like I have a micro-penis or something and is just pointless extra fabric that freaks me out if I look in the mirror. Apart from that I agree they are comfy.

I often wear the female version of boxer briefs because they're comfy and cute, but I agree often they still ride up and give you wedgies. If you buy from a good quality brand in correct sizing though in my experience they tend to stay where they're supposed to be. However that can be costly.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2014, 4:52 am

LoveforLoki wrote:
My favorite style of underwear is like this:

I guess you could call them granny panties. :lol:

Those ain't granny panties. Granny panties wouldn't look that good. :P

babybasher
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 May 2017, 11:06 am

I prefer wearing thong underwear like this one on the picture

This underwear is very comfortable and convenient, it is also designed for male enhancement underwear, It's a secret trick for those who have a small future.
I find it better so I really like it so and decided to purchased for myself. :heart: :heart: 8) 8)