Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Deb1970
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 11:20 pm

Does anyone else prefer wearing men's boxer brief underwear? I think they are so comfortable. I can not stand anything that rides up my buttocks or elastic that feels like a rubber band around my legs. The boxer briefs are very comfortable. I have tired the woman's boy boxers but they seem to ride up my buttocks. The only type that will not are the men's boxer briefs.

- Edgar Allan Poe -

HamtaroCappy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Aug 2014, 1:40 am

That's what I wear. I used to try boxers every once in a while but it just didn't do it for me.

progaspie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 1:58 am

HamtaroCappy wrote:
That's what I wear. I used to try boxers every once in a while but it just didn't do it for me.

Same here.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 2:33 am

I like the boys trunk style underwear. So comfy and wedgie-proof.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 3:04 am

my time in the army, where I was forced to wear boxer shorts, made me hate them and swear never to wear them ever again. they are the worst of all worlds, neither offering support nor any particular facility with ventilation. they are baggy when one wears anything other than baggy trousers. just my opinion. :alien:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 7:43 am

I think boxers are Aspie-friendly.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

08 Aug 2014, 8:03 am

I enjoy silk boxers when riding motorcycles. I can see how women would like them more. They don't have to deal with things that involve gravity.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 8:40 am

Boxers are OK, but mens shorts I do not wear.

A study was done that found that tight uplifting shorts helps create unhealthy sperm because of keeping the scrotum to warm from being bundled up against the body, there is a reason that that part of a mans body is down and away from the rest, its to help the sperm develop in a cooler environment.

I know, for women OK, just saying for men even though its tradition, its not a healthy one unless its loose fitting boxers where a mans balls can hang loosely and freely.

Deb1970
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 11:08 am

auntblabby wrote:
my time in the army, where I was forced to wear boxer shorts, made me hate them and swear never to wear them ever again. they are the worst of all worlds, neither offering support nor any particular facility with ventilation. they are baggy when one wears anything other than baggy trousers. just my opinion. :alien:

I do not like just plain boxers either , I like boxer briefs. They do not fit loose and floppy.

- Edgar Allan Poe -

Deb1970
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 11:11 am

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Boxers are OK, but mens shorts I do not wear.

A study was done that found that tight uplifting shorts helps create unhealthy sperm because of keeping the scrotum to warm from being bundled up against the body, there is a reason that that part of a mans body is down and away from the rest, its to help the sperm develop in a cooler environment.

I know, for women OK, just saying for men even though its tradition, its not a healthy one unless its loose fitting boxers where a mans balls can hang loosely and freely.

Do to that fact then they should only make boxer briefs for woman. I'm a woman and like them but have to buy them in the men's section.

- Edgar Allan Poe -

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2014, 12:32 pm

Deb1970 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I do not like just plain boxers either , I like boxer briefs. They do not fit loose and floppy.

i agree with this 100%. boxer briefs are a godsend, i only buy those.
i 'expirimented' with regular boxers when i was around 13, i felt like i was wearing nothing, which i absolutely hate, and they were not wedgie proof in the slightest.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

AspERMD
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Aug 2014, 1:35 am

I love boxer briefs too but I wear panties underneath...,

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 2:06 pm

That's one male garment I don't want to wear. I prefer my practical, comfortable brand of underwear that's actually made for women and not for some male fantasy.

stabilator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2014, 12:55 am

I often wear boxer underwear because they are comfy and don't ride up the buttock. Only cotton or other non itchy, and sweat evaporating material. It's not a fantasy fetish.

Eureka13
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2014, 11:55 am

I, too, wish they made boxer briefs for women. A little lighter-weight material, and without the silly pouch in the front (which no man I've ever known in my entire life uses). I still wear the regular men's type sometimes in the winter when it's not quite cold enough for long underwear, but a little too cold for regular women's underwear.

I also like to wear them with a t-shirt for hanging around the house alone when it's hot out.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2014, 12:05 pm

Boxer briefs are the best, I recently threw out all my old ones and went with Adidas brand, they are awesome. I've heard good things about Tommy John too, I want to try them.