Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2014, 6:05 pm

Humanaut wrote:
People are just jealous because he is rich and famous, and gets all the girls.

Try telling that to Orlando Bloom. He should of knocked that little prat out. Justin Bieber is the antichrist of the music industry and stands for everything i hate in the mainstream.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

54together
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Oct 2014, 4:47 am

When Bieber first emerged out of YouTube and into the charts I didn't hate him, but I found his music annoying.

Now I find him annoying, now he's acting like a big jerk in the papers all the time (smiling in his mugshot and betting Anne Frank was a Belieber etc.)

There have been worse celebrities though.

NoOneIsNormal
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Oct 2014, 8:27 am

I do not hate Justin Bieber (hate is too strong of a word), but I do not particularly care for his "I can do any crappy thing I want and I bet I can get away with it" attitude. He does not know the meaning of the word "consequences". He is very cocky and entitled. He constantly mistreats people. He thinks people are stupid and will forgive anything he does (even though he expresses zero remorse). He also comes across as ignorant at times. Sure, you can blame the company he keeps (and I partly do), but who is to say that he has not always been this way, just able to hide it under a sweet little mama's boy front initially (not that there is anything wrong with mama's boys)?

But I do not think anyone has ever considered Justin Bieber's music good. Auto-tune needs to be sent on a first class ship to outer space.

Outrider15
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Oct 2014, 6:55 pm

Humanaut wrote:
People are just jealous because he is rich and famous, and gets all the girls.

This might have been true when he first became famous, but today this is not really the case at all.

The reality is Justin Bieber is a slimy little punk with no talent or intelligence. A menace. He'd be doing prison for life by now if he wasn't famous.

No sane person would want to be him. An immature, drug-addicted little manchild with psychopathic, immature, childish little girls for fans that ruin their lives.

A girl at my school likes Justin Bieber. ALL of her relationships ended badly because she's been obsessed with Justin Bieber for years and years now. She's 19 and HAS NO LIFE. Repeating the 12th grade like 3 times now, not caring about school, being the most disrespectful, rude and aggressive person when you hate Justin Bieber, etc.

Is this the kind of girls people want chasing after them?