Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 5:23 am

Post your favourite examples of art of any style :)

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

DarkAscent
Toucan
Toucan

11 Aug 2014, 7:13 am

For some reason I can't post my favourite art piece which is much older art. :?

My favourite art piece is Leonardo Da Vinci's "Virgin of the Rocks". :) I've always thought that Da Vinci's art style is very beautiful and enchanting to observe.

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 9:32 am

DarkAscent wrote:
For some reason I can't post my favourite art piece which is much older art. :?

My favourite art piece is Leonardo Da Vinci's "Virgin of the Rocks". :) I've always thought that Da Vinci's art style is very beautiful and enchanting to observe.

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 7:43 pm

i don't have a favorite art piece, but one i really really like would be "Entre Les Trous De La Memoire", Between the Holes in the Memory by the little-known Dominique Appia.
[img][800:570]http://jeromeyers.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/entre-les-trous-de-la-memoire.png[/img]
in fact, i've got a poster of it in my room.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.