Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Agrestic
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Aug 2014, 3:28 pm

DevilKisses wrote:
Agrestic wrote:
I saw this on a table of qualities that female Aspies have, and I truly resonate with it- I don't really have an identity of my own established, and I feel pretty androgynous on the whole. I like football, video games (I'm a real war hawk on WoW), and the whole make-up and dresses aspect never appealed to me.

But I do really enjoy men. I feel sometimes that I'm closer to a gay man than a straight woman, but to each their own.

That's like the opposite of me. I do have some gender neutral hobbies, but most people consider me feminine. I enjoy wearing makeup, but I don't normally wear dresses or skirts. Ironically I don't enjoy men that much.

How interesting! :)

Yeah, I'm a little too crude and I have a strong distaste for make-up and dresses. Oddly enough, I can put colors together and outfits together. It's not like I walk outside wearing Garanimal vomit; but I don't see it as important.

I'm not built like a woman, either. My shoulders are wider than my hips; I look like a hockey player. It's weird because I sometimes have to remember that I was born a girl and that I am referred to as a "she". Maybe that's also just me. ^^;

franknfurter
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2014, 4:07 pm

Agrestic wrote:
I've gotten maternal, blunt, masculine (seems contradictory with the first one, doesn't it?), loud, abrasive...

But I've also gotten ones like smart, creative, and out of the box, too. I consider myself a little bit polarizing; my friends seems to enjoy my dark humor, but I can imagine some people think I'm just an as*hole.

I saw this on a table of qualities that female Aspies have, and I truly resonate with it- I don't really have an identity of my own established, and I feel pretty androgynous on the whole. I like football, video games (I'm a real war hawk on WoW), and the whole make-up and dresses aspect never appealed to me.

But I do really enjoy men. I feel sometimes that I'm closer to a gay man than a straight woman, but to each their own.

I feel like a gay man more as well, its strange, I find the prospect of 2 men in a relationship much more attractive than male and female, i don't really feel androgynous apart from the desire to be a man in a relationship with another man, I don't know why.